Yellow box on PIE clementi ave 6

Member69

Seems like they relocate the exit from clementi ave 6 onto PIE - TUAS

And they put a yellow box on the expressway...this new relocation is a complete failure.

The new exit is waiting for accident to happen ..the old exit is already badly designed so near to the toh tuck.

The new one is even worse and more prone to accident.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

And they put a yellow box on the expressway...this new relocation is a complete failure.

The new exit is waiting for accident to happen ..the old exit is already badly designed so near to the toh tuck.

Has the new route fully ready for road usage or it is just partial divert? I drove pass yesterday and notice it is almost ready but haven't seen the actual marking of how it work which I understand it should be widen and ease the jam from various directions.

Has the new route fully ready for road usage or it is just partial divert? I drove pass yesterday and notice it is almost ready but haven't seen the actual marking of how it work which I understand it should be widen and ease the jam from various directions.

It's only a temp road until the flyover is completed. The Bukit Batok junction under the existing expressway was always a pain to cross during peak hours. Now there will be flyovers to enter and exit PIE

https://www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving/posts/796547013748870

There is a signboard "alternative exit to PIE TUAS". I followed the direction and reached the cross junction, continued straight to join to PIE TUAS. I think this would be safer especially during peak hours.

The problem with this entrance is the awkward angle. Unless you are the first car, you can't see what's coming up. And there are blockages from the construction stuff. And I'm pretty sure there will be idiots who will rush out without having a full view of the oncoming vehicles.

The traffic lights are already in place. Can you imagine traffic lights right before an entrance to the expressway?

The single lane slip road is still single lane. And cars going to PIE & bukit batok are still jammed up before that. Nowadays cars are straddling the 2nd lane as well during peak hours.

Dan LTA should install ample warning signs way before the junction to warn road users for them to slow down.

there was sign on the new route and i think people have not used to the temporary diversion, anyway since it is an exit to the express way motorist should slow down and observe traffic carefully.

i see the widening of the road and hopefully it helps when the whole project is completed.

I see so many motorists speeding up from lane 1 to exit lane daily in order to meet their creators.

there was sign on the new route and i think people have not used to the temporary diversion, anyway since it is an exit to the express way motorist should slow down and observe traffic carefully.

i see the widening of the road and hopefully it helps when the whole project is completed.

I see so many motorists speeding up from lane 1 to exit lane daily in order to meet their creators.

they should closed the exit of the clementi loop nearer to the PIE entrance, and draw double white line begin from the bus stop and have camera capture whoever is cutting queue :D

they should closed the exit of the clementi loop nearer to the PIE entrance, and draw double white line begin from the bus stop and have camera capture whoever is cutting queue :D

Don't so bad, wait 2PDF cannot exit and enter during 2NTM mobilisations... [laugh]

Put up a kerb in between the lanes towards PIE Tuas and PIE Changi after the Clementi Loop exit can liao...

Anyway, I've been using this road for years and one thing I noticed after the diversion is up, is that no more long queuing lines on Clementi Ave 6. Nobody has noticed that? Other than most who don't look at road signs that indicated 2 exits to PIE Tuas, I find the drive there more fluid now. I always skip the first exit because too many last minute cut ins and long queue as well. I just take the 2nd exit wait a little bit at traffic light and make my merry way to Tuas.

I don't see what all the complaints are about... :blink:

Yea. Always have fuggers cutting in right in front

I definitely agree. First time i used that exit i was like WTF?!?!!

Yea. Always have fuggers cutting in right in front

This kind of fuggers everywhere have....