Military talk thread

Macrosszero

9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I would love a suppressor for the 155mm....😅

For the infantry men, no suppressor issued? No problem. Bring along your pillow and some long zip ties. 

to tie around our head? hmm.. good to sleep on. lol

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

For the infantry men, no suppressor issued? No problem. Bring along your pillow and some long zip ties. 

U from arty ah?

I not arty... but I heard in the end,  ALL arty will become deaf 🤣.. then pretend never hear when wifey complain. 😆 

The article specifically mentioned hearing loss and tinnitus among soldiers. Suppressors go a LONGGG way to protecting them... hearing damage is forever one hor. I'm sure more than a few have suffered damage. I myself kenna tinnitus. 

On a related note,  I posted a video recently about a full face helmet with noise cancelling tech too. But probably not applicable for infantry, perhaps SOF.

For those whose sons going NS, I dunno what's the ear plugs issued now,  during my time,  it was SHIT!!!! so,  maybe buy some good ones for them. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

48 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

i thought  our m16 and sar21 all along got suppressor ma?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Germans got you covered

EB86BF5F-B49D-496B-A7CA-C6ACE1951B04.jpeg

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Germans got you covered

EB86BF5F-B49D-496B-A7CA-C6ACE1951B04.jpeg

😱Pity the combat engineers who have to carry and build the supporting platform/structure.😁

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Probably accuracy will be affected other than muzzle velocity. 

I go google check. actually the bad effect of silencer on weapon is outdated already , those are the old silencer/suppressor.

modern type of suppressor use by the US  army increase the power and accuracy instead ( not only it reduce the sound )😅

• Praise 2

We hear and saw video of aircraft carrier, F35, missile, S400, etc. They all sound invincible. Some of these advanced weapons were deployed in modern warfare. They have bombed inside out certain country. Are they that invincible and sure win stuff?

For me, I weapon for certain will end most war, nuclear. The rest basically will be massive destruction to mankind. Are we ready and will we want to see such destruction? Wonder why these crazy competition about planes and carrier.