Military talk thread

macrosszero

Me me me

Account name yuwin88 lol

But never win one, kns. Got a few tank in garage only.

Namely: T54, Tiger 1, M6 and 2 level 4 tanks.

So best play using level X

But i am on the wrong track. Russian T62 tank for level X is the weakest tank among all lol

Can get to T54 means you play quite a bit liao hor.

T62 is not weak. It can circle kill heavies one on one. The gun also has good pen, reload time. I have a T-62, kill ratio on it is 1.5. One of my better ratios. If you use HEAT rounds on the T62, the pen is over 400. Can pen tier X from front.

Main problem with Tier X is that the repair costs and consumables are very expensive. So will lose credits unless your tank doesnt get hit.

My favourite tank now is the ISU-152 with BL10. The massive cannon is sibei fun.

↡ Advertisement

Can get to T54 means you play quite a bit liao hor.

T62 is not weak. It can circle kill heavies one on one. The gun also has good pen, reload time. I have a T-62, kill ratio on it is 1.5. One of my better ratios. If you use HEAT rounds on the T62, the pen is over 400. Can pen tier X from front.

Main problem with Tier X is that the repair costs and consumables are very expensive. So will lose credits unless your tank doesnt get hit.

My favourite tank now is the ISU-152 with BL10. The massive cannon is sibei fun.

I see my T54 cant penetrate from front. Will lose out unless go marry one round haha

U already own T62? Wah u play alot hor haha. Got play cash anot?

Provide means free right?

http://sputniknews.com/military/20150425/1021379897.html?utm_source=short_direct&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=fH7&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

China will provide another 50 JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to Pakistan over the next three years.

Friendship between China and Pakistan continues to strengthen as Beijing promised to deliver another 50 fighter jets to its southern neighbor over the next three years, a top Chinese official said, according to the Express Tribute.

China already delivered 60 fighter jets to Pakistan since the two countries signed a contract in 2007. After the delivery of another batch of 50 combat aircrafts from China, Pakistan will have a total of 110 JF-17 Thunder jets.

The JF-17 Thunder is a lightweight, single-engine combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and China's Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC).1021379808.jpg

Its not free. Maybe pakistan already paid substantial r&d fee in beginning and promised to get 110 jet in return by the end of production.

After all this is a jv

Didn't know so many countries armed forces so jialat...ranked below 40.

Buay zhun one la

Indonesia fight against thailand i would say thai will win the war.

India also, where got so strong. Their amed force damn outdated and many personnel did not have proper training.

S korea vs japan, japan would be stronger especially their naval strength equally strong as china.

Buay zhun one la

India also, where got so strong. Their amed force damn outdated and many personnel did not have proper training.

S korea vs japan, japan would be stronger especially their naval strength equally strong as china.

http://theaviationist.com/2014/05/02/cope-india-2004-results/

Turbocharged

for the past 40 years, India has loss >1000 military planes not due war but training....... [sweatdrop]

France rather cancel their 126 units Rafale order with india than to transfer knowledge and let them build locally.

I thought the deal when through with France building 36 units and the rest to be assembled in India?

The article is outdated

So we now only have down south to worry about? [sly]

That has always been our worry since independence. More so recently...

Edited by Pocus

Turbocharged

Buay zhun one la

I mean I always feel the country ranked 40 CMI (I expected them to be ranked 240).

I am surprised so many others are worse.

Turbocharged

I thought the deal when through with France building 36 units and the rest to be assembled in India?

The article is outdated

That has always been our worry since independence. More so recently...

The plan was to buy 18 France made and the balance MII and France needs to cover the warranty of those MII but the french was not comfortable knowing how capable the Indian are.

Anyway Modi already signed the deal to buy about 30 rafale instead of the original 126.

The plan was to buy 18 France made and the balance MII and France needs to cover the warranty of those MII but the french was not comfortable knowing how capable the Indian are.

Anyway Modi already signed the deal to buy about 30 rafale instead of the original 126.

Eh, confirm 30 planes liao ah?

This MRCA deal has been kicked around for 5 years until I gave up on following it.

If I am Dassault I also dun dare give warranty to HAL produced planes. Esp. super high tech stuff like a Rafale.

I see my T54 cant penetrate from front. Will lose out unless go marry one round haha

U already own T62? Wah u play alot hor haha. Got play cash anot?

T54 pen not bad lah, if you use HEAT rounds (pay credits not gold lor), the pen is better than say an E75 using APCR.

You cant expect to pen everything from the front lah, otherwise this game is not armour liao. Even the BL10 from my ISU152, cant pen some tier 8/9/X from front without lucky hit.

I like to play the T54/62 more as a sniper. The gun is accurate enough and fast enough. Shoot and run and snipe again. Then near end-game, start brawling using the superior speed. Very fun to T-bone a TD and see him give up all hope.

Yah I spent gold. Cant be bothered to slog too long on those intermediate ugly looking tanks. So use gold to convert the free XP. Also bought some premium vehicles.

This game is good because the gold doesn't make you superior or win like other pay-to-win games. The premium vehicles are actually _all_weaker_ compared to upgraded similar tier normal counterparts.

Their main use is to grind for credits since premium vehicles repair cost very very low.

Don't buy the Premium T34 (the US heavy). It is sucky.

Edited by Ake109

Turbocharged

36 to be exact and they want immediate delivery.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/04/10/india-france-rafale-idINKBN0N10OL20150410

This MRCA deal has been kicked around for 5 years until I gave up on following it.

If I am Dassault I also dun dare give warranty to HAL produced planes. Esp. super high tech stuff like a Rafale.

T54 pen not bad lah, is you use HEAT rounds (pay credits not gold lor), the pen is better than say an E75 using APCR.

You can expect to pen everything from the front lah, otherwise this game is not armour liao. Even the BL10 from my ISU152, cant pen some tier 8/9/X from front without lucky hit.

I like to play the T54/62 more as a sniper. The gun is accurate enough and fast enough. Shoot and run and snipe again. Then near end-game, start brawling using the superior speed. Very fun to T-bone a TD and see him give up all hope.

36 to be exact and they want immediate delivery.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/04/10/india-france-rafale-idINKBN0N10OL20150410

Well, good for Dassault. They finally got their 2nd export sale.

I think the French owe the Chinese a big one for this. If not for China and their J-10/11/20 etc etc. India wont so kancheong to buy.

Anyone has any idea how good the Thales SPECTRA is?

Wonder if Malaysia will buy Rafale too. It is a handsome plane.

Edited by Ake109

T54 pen not bad lah, if you use HEAT rounds (pay credits not gold lor), the pen is better than say an E75 using APCR.

You cant expect to pen everything from the front lah, otherwise this game is not armour liao. Even the BL10 from my ISU152, cant pen some tier 8/9/X from front without lucky hit.

Yah I spent gold. Cant be bothered to slog too long on those intermediate ugly looking tanks. So use gold to convert the free XP. Also bought some premium vehicles.

This game is good because the gold doesn't make you superior or win like other pay-to-win games. The premium vehicles are actually _all_weaker_ compared to upgraded similar tier normal counterparts.

Their main use is to grind for credits since premium vehicles repair cost very very low.

Don't buy the Premium T34 (the US heavy). It is sucky.

I must be too free to be able to own T54 without any gold lol

Yes t54 tank gun very fast travelling good for sniper.

Add me le so i can see ur war skill lol

I must be too free to be able to own T54 without any gold lol

Yes t54 tank gun very fast travelling good for sniper.

Add me le so i can see ur war skill lol

My WoT Id same as my nick on this forum, add me lor.

Cannot lah, to skip spending $, really need to grind smelly smelly 3-5000 fights to get to the nice tanks on couple of countries.

I got German :

TD to tier 5

Heavy to Tier X (research but havnt buy E100, need 6 mil credit boh lui)

Soviet :

TD to tier 8

Heavy to tier 6

Medium to Tier X

Premium vehicle:

Jagdtiger 88

T34 (avoid!)

Panther/M10

Edited by Ake109

My WoT Id same as my nick on this forum, add me lor.

Cannot lah, to skip spending $, really need to grind smelly smelly 3-5000 fights to get to the nice tanks on couple of countries.

I got German :

TD to tier 5

Heavy to Tier X (research but havnt buy E100, need 6 mil credit boh lui)

Soviet :

TD to tier 8

Heavy to tier 6

Medium to Tier X

Premium vehicle:

Jagdtiger 88

T34 (avoid!)

Wah ur tank collection seriously without gold need years to play lol

Ok will add u later

Panther/M10

↡ Advertisement