Please advise bodywork repair, spray painting workshop

Aerosmith

On 12/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, awhtc said:

I have PM'ed you the owner contact.  It will be useful to take a few photos of your car to get an estimate quote over WhatsApp.  If you are happy with the quote, then you drive down to take a look at their works.  If confirm okay, then you drive your car over for full assessment and confirmation of spray package + price.

can pm me contact also?

considering to do a full respray of my SUV

Neutral Newbie
On 7/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, awhtc said:

I just got my car back from a full body re-spray of the exterior, which included dent removal with putty.

It is already 11 year+ old and was full of scratches, dents and oxidation. Now it looks like a new car out of the show room. 

The total cost is $800 for those who are interested to find out and for my own future reference. The small boss threw in free headlights polishing and helped me to fix back my ERP unit that had dropped off due to disintegrated tapes. 

Wonderful job 🙂

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20200711-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200711-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20200712_160541.jpg

Would really appreciate if you could share the contact with me too .. been searching to get good one 

thanks in advance . 

Hi! Since I had received quite a few requests, I will just share it here as I may not be able to respond fast: hup ley huat motor.  You can google for more details...

Neutral Newbie

hello... anyone suggest which type of spray painting are used in dents or scratches in car body.

If I have scratches generally on the car, instead of spray painting the whole car, I am thinking of car wrap. Will it work?

also, can I still send the car for normal car wash after wrapping?

↡ Advertisement