GP fees become so expensive?

Cook123

Turbocharged

i think you are right ... does sound familiar.

but other than being an antibiotic, the side effect was phobia of visiting GPs again.

unfortunately, our polyclinics DRs hands are very weak when it comes to prescribing such meds.

I am borderline diabetic and the poly Dr told me he had no other meds for me when i told him that the cheap subsidized meds that the poly gave me caused me side effects .... that was until i told him i was taking sitagliptin from another source, then he prescribed them to me.

when i asked him why it was not given to me earlier, he told me that the pills were very expensive($1@), that's why he did not prescribe to me.

You may have to tell him up front to prescribe better and more expensive med is okay with u.

Like the cough med.. the SOP is the dark brown liquid that almost guarantee won't get you any better, but only make u drowsy. Only subsequent visits they will give u others.

Telling the doc early will save u the trouble of visiting him again, and agony of the ailment that still plaguing u..

Ployclinic I didn't try.. but I suppose it should be similar.

Can't imagine waiting and queueing up half a day at least just to see the doc..and the worst part, the number don't go in sequence, meaning u got to sit there throughout or risk skipping your turn when they do call.

↡ Advertisement