MY drove car to SG with firecrackers onboard

Jajoba123

Video in mandarin. self explanatory.

https://www.facebook.com/JBTALKS.CC?ref=br_tf

Sorry repost.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153370513080166 by https://www.facebook.com/JBTALKS.CC.

Catch no balls, what he is talking .... [grin]

He came to SG car park, bought some goods & forget to left it at home and came to SG. Passed by Immigration and ????? :blink:

You saw those red packaging, those are firecrakers.

ABUIABACGAAgrLKllQUo3eXAuQUwgBA4jw8.jpg

thay guy was surprised that the officer let him pass when he enter S'pore

Anyway, ICA at Tuas did a good jo, just nabbed one

Quote:

"SINGAPORE: A cardboard box containing items firecrackers was uncovered by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers in the car boot of a Malaysia-registered car on Friday (Feb 6). At about 11.20pm, ICA officers had stopped the car driven by a male Malaysian at the Tuas Checkpoint for a routine check."

He came to SG car park, bought some goods & forget to left it at home and came to SG. Passed by Immigration and ????? :blink:

Knn what these jiu hoo Kia want to do?!?!?

Burn the whole house down ah!?!?!?

Knn tie the firecrackers to their arse and then light them up

Jit tong Cheng [grin]

He "smuggled" firecrackers across the causeway lah. The custom officers let him pass :blink: :blink:

He said he's stuck and don't know what to do.... I don't get it. What's so difficult? Just find a dustbin and throw them all away lor. Can go back Malaysia liao -_-

Some people have no brains [grin]

• Praise 1

He said he's stuck and don't know what to do.... I don't get it. What's so difficult? Just find a dustbin and throw them all away lor. Can go back Malaysia liao -_-

Some people have no brains [grin]

money leh, a bit wasted [:(]

What he wants? Fine + jail or go back JB to buy again. Firecrackers how much only? Buy again lah. Got money for F10 sure got money to buy firecrackers <_<

Or he can be the first person to smuggle firecrackers from SG to MY [laugh] [laugh]

What's he trying to say is that he has forgotten to leave the firecrackers to his M'sian home. He crossed the border to Singapore only to realised that he had forgotten. The ICA officer who checked his car just let him thru w/o any arrest. Now he has to bring them back across the border. LoL...

very cheap in M'sia despite they've banned it for so many years. Somemore he drive a BMW.

a 8ft firecrackers is only RM10-15. at most RM100 only.

What he wants? Fine + jail or go back JB to buy again. Firecrackers how much only? Buy again lah. Got money for F10 sure got money to buy firecrackers <_<

Or he can be the first person to smuggle firecrackers from SG to MY [laugh] [laugh]

sell to Kreta Aye chinatown festive committee, they need it for 15th day of CNY :D

10151778_849742451755129_696199974760488

sell to Kreta Aye chinatown festive committee, they need it for 15th day of CNY :D

10151778_849742451755129_696199974760488

Mai lah... wait he scared again [laugh] [laugh]

r7qfmb.jpg

• Praise 2

Knn what these jiu hoo Kia want to do?!?!?

Burn the whole house down ah!?!?!?

Knn tie the firecrackers to their arse and then light them up

Jit tong Cheng [grin]

Tiam Tiam Kwah!

Mai lah... wait he scared again [laugh] [laugh]

r7qfmb.jpg

that's why must practise more!

tiam tiam kwah . . . [laugh]

• Praise 1

By the way, firecrackers are officially banned in Malaysia as well. How tightly that is enforced I cannot comment, however. But him being in possession of that stuff is an offence on either side of the Causeway.

By the way, firecrackers are officially banned in Malaysia as well. How tightly that is enforced I cannot comment, however. But him being in possession of that stuff is an offence on either side of the Causeway.

i hope he dump the stuff and left singapore liao, but if he is still here yet posting on social media is plain stupid [laugh][laugh]

also not forgetting, the JB side, sometime they do perform boot checks randomly at green lane.

that's why he still linger around, feeling lucky but he won't be next time

by the way, do ICA got system to track car by model? i'm sure there is...

That's because he's speaking in this language called Bolehsian Mandarin [grin]

Edited by Kklim
↡ Advertisement