2015 Peugeot 308SW

Tohto

Hi guys, here to say hello. Just got my COE today for my platinum gray 308 (17"). My first conti car and hope everything goes well with this car for the years to come. [thumbsup]

Seem like hatchback is more popular than SW.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, here to say hello. Just got my COE today for my platinum gray 308 (17"). My first conti car and hope everything goes well with this car for the years to come. [thumbsup]

Oh u bought it in Feb ? 105k?

Congrats Bro !! I got mine in early march. Been driving it for 2 weeks. Love it !! Powerful yet confort to drive.

Enjoy !! i

I'm considering between the 2008 and 308HB.

I actually prefer the 2008 if not for it not being keyless.  The gear stick without the leather cover is easier to shift.

I find difficulty shifting the covered gear stick in the 308HB.  Is it just me?

Oh u bought it in Feb ? 105k?

Thanks for the welcome. Actually I just signed on the dotted line last week and got my COE yesterday, pretty cool right? I got the 308 at $101,888 after $2k over trade.

Thanks for the welcome. Actually I just signed on the dotted line last week and got my COE yesterday, pretty cool right? I got the 308 at $101,888 after $2k over trade.

AF is very keen getting firm coe. I got mine also in 1st bid under 6 NG bid. And got my new ride 1 week after that.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

I seldom post in mcf but has been following this thread. Just to share that price of the 308sw is 108,888 now. 5yrs warranty and 3yrs free servicing. Surprisingly the power is quite sufficient coming from the 1.2 puretech engine car. I'm still in considering stage now...

Hey bro Turismo9, if you are keen in getting a new car and you like the 308SW, I suggest you don't wait anymore. IMO COE prices will only keep increasing until the end of the year and if you have noticed, the current car price has also gone up a little already.

I am pretty confident to say that at the same price range, you will not find another car with the same built quality (both interior and exterior) as the 308SW. Personally I have test driven the Opel Astra 1.0T, Renault Megane GT line, Kia Niro and the Peugeot 308, the 308 came out top of the list. 

Edited by tlt3668

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro Turismo9, if you are keen in getting a new car and you like the 308SW, I suggest you don't wait anymore. IMO COE prices will only keep increasing until the end of the year and if you have noticed, the current car price has also gone up a little already.

I am pretty confident to say that at the same price range, you will not find another car with the same built quality (both interior and exterior) as the 308SW. Personally I have test driven the Opel Astra 1.0T, Renault Megane GT line, Kia Niro and the Peugeot 308, the 308 came out top of the list.

Like u, I also have test drove the astra sport tourer 1.0t and the 1.4t. The 1.0t simply cmi imo (pai seh if I offended any opel bro). Gear change is unpredictable and not enough torque. But then the 1.4t is totally different. Smoother gear change and good torque but then is at least 10k more than 308sw. Now dunno want to go back Japanese route or angmo route. My current altis still got 2yrs to go...

Like u, I also have test drove the astra sport tourer 1.0t and the 1.4t. The 1.0t simply cmi imo (pai seh if I offended any opel bro). Gear change is unpredictable and not enough torque. But then the 1.4t is totally different. Smoother gear change and good torque but then is at least 10k more than 308sw. Now dunno want to go back Japanese route or angmo route. My current altis still got 2yrs to go...

Astra sport tourer 1.4t with led light retail is 139k. If got 10k promotion also need 129k.that is 20k more than 308sw.

If compare with golf variant, the price gap is even more.

Hi bros,

I seldom post in mcf but has been following this thread. Just to share that price of the 308sw is 108,888 now. 5yrs warranty and 3yrs free servicing. Surprisingly the power is quite sufficient coming from the 1.2 puretech engine car. I'm still in considering stage now...

108,888 is for 16" rim ?

Bro kasiao, it's for 17" with pilot sport tires.

This price still competitive. Should grab it before it head north again.

This price still competitive. Should grab it before it head north again.

Ya, I think it will go North, since the diesel buyer will now shift to petrol version with low CO2 emissions which 308 engine meet all this requirement.

Hey guys, most likely I will be collecting my 308 next week and have a few questions to check with the existing 308/308SW owners.

1) I am still considering whether to install the Otosaver car cam from AF or purchase car cam like Thinkware and install outside. Any bros having problem with the Otosaver car cam?

2) Which petrol works best with our 308? 92, 95 or 98?\

3) Any bro changed the long antenna to the short antenna or shark fin antenna? Any difference in the radio reception or navigation system?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey guys, most likely I will be collecting my 308 next week and have a few questions to check with the existing 308/308SW owners.

1) I am still considering whether to install the Otosaver car cam from AF or purchase car cam like Thinkware and install outside. Any bros having problem with the Otosaver car cam?

2) Which petrol works best with our 308? 92, 95 or 98?\

3) Any bro changed the long antenna to the short antenna or shark fin antenna? Any difference in the radio reception or navigation system?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Congrats bro, i got my 308 about 2 weeks ago.

1) AF don't give you free cam ? I find otosaver ok , just that you can copy the video files into other apps in your phone and you can delete files using your phone. Have to take out Sd card and delete it through pc.

2) I didn't change the antenna

3) show some love to your new ride. I pump my 1st tank with V power. Currently still stick to 98. But i do feel Vpower giving my ride some boost in power..

Enjoy your ride!!

Hi guys, im new here. Im also collecting my 308 SW next week! downgrading from a Volvo so quite apprehensive though i enjoyed the test drive :D

Same here, i also wonder if the OTOsaver is easy to use? i paid to get it installed by AF.

Does 98 really make a difference? price very big difference from 95 haha.

Hope more 308SW owners can share their personal experience just for new owners to consider! 

Have a great Friday everyone!

• Praise 1

OTOSaver cam works fine for me. Free from AF. Since day 1 I have pumped only Shell or Esso 95, getting 15km/l FC. Its just a waste of money to pump 98 and VPower.

↡ Advertisement