Toyota Harrier or Rav4 2006?

Speed_ong

Hi,

Thinking of getting either model. Any bros here can share your fuel consumption of both models? Any problems facing both models? Advise is welcome! Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Thinking of getting either model. Any bros here can share your fuel consumption of both models? Any problems facing both models? Advise is welcome! Thanks.

Harrier 2015 CVT GB, FC definitely better than RAV4,

curious why 2006, one year to COE expiry, not worth

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I was considering getting the Toyota harrier next year when my COE Expire. Some advise from you guys will be great. Apologize if it's too lengthy

1) servicing cost per trip?

2) tyre cost?

3) major maintainance cost ie: aircon, brake, lightning and other major servicing cost.

4) Any major problem faced when driving this model?

5) Petrol consumption per liter?

6) any hidden cost that might occur?

Thank you so much in advance, need to work out the sum and make sure I'm able to afford it for the next 5-10 years before making the purchase cause there's a new member (baby) in my family.

Turbocharged

If they are the same price, the Harrier is definitely the far more upmarket choice. The Harrier from 2006 is pretty much a Lexus RX... but like Quantum says it seems odd to compare both in 2006 also since Harrier targets higher class.

Turbocharged

Hi all,

I was considering getting the Toyota harrier next year when my COE Expire. Some advise from you guys will be great. Apologize if it's too lengthy

1) servicing cost per trip?

2) tyre cost?

3) major maintainance cost ie: aircon, brake, lightning and other major servicing cost.

4) Any major problem faced when driving this model?

5) Petrol consumption per liter?

6) any hidden cost that might occur?

Thank you so much in advance, need to work out the sum and make sure I'm able to afford it for the next 5-10 years before making the purchase cause there's a new member (baby) in my family.

Honestly, I think you should consider Toyota Vios or Altis if you are so concern about every possible cost, right down to tires and fc per litre.

• Praise 1

The toyota harrier is a comfortable car,butfuel consumtion is around 10-11km/litre for 50% highway 50% normal road,pickup is not bad but the eco mode makes no difference in the fuel consumption, it only slows down your acceleration.The harrier is a very quiet car and enough power for singapore roads.A car i would definitely recommend to people looking for news cars.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement