3rd Generation Volkswagen Touran

Carbon82

Hi all, I am still consider of getting touran comfortline.

Anyone bro can share if the 7K different is worth for upgrade to EQP?

Possible to change the headlight to LED?

Thanks in advance.

I think worth it or not is very subjected to individuals, I chose the EQP version mainly for these additional features:

- Keyless entry and start button

- front assist braking

- anti theft alarm system

- Driver profile setting

• Praise 2

Hi all, I am still consider of getting touran comfortline.

Anyone bro can share if the 7K different is worth for upgrade to EQP?

Possible to change the headlight to LED?

Thanks in advance.

You can ask VCS on the option price list and indent trend line with led headlight. The EQP or equipment package comes with drive profile, led headlight, KESSY and front assist @$6.5k. Fog light is $600. All factory installed and need to indent. Min wait for car is 4-6months. Pano roof is the most costly item if added to trend line. About $4k.

Hope this helps.

• Praise 1

I chose the EQP not only because of the headlights, bit also because of sunroof and most importantly, the city emergency braking system which is an important safety feature. Helps alot in situations such as to stop the car from collision when front vehicle suddenly stops or someone/vehicle suddenly dash across infront. It "reinforces" the braking power should the system thinks your braking speed is not enough, and also assist to brake should u have not enough reaction time to step on the brake.

I chose EQP for the same reason to have the front assist and also added the side assist option @$1.7k. Apparently, the options for SG market is limited. Led taillight is not available as option.

• Praise 1

I chose EQP for the same reason to have the front assist and also added the side assist option @$1.7k. Apparently, the options for SG market is limited. Led taillight is not available as option.

Side assist as in blind spot indicator? Looks like u are the 2nd one I know here who got it as option. One of them was from our chat group.

Side assist as in blind spot indicator? Looks like u are the 2nd one I know here who got it as option. One of them was from our chat group.

Yes, it is blind spot indicator on the 2 wing mirrors with 2 radars on each side of the rear bumper.

The item code is 7Y1-Lane change assistance, side assist and rear traffic alert.

This is the only option for EQP. The factory front/rear park sensor and park assist are not available as option.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I just booked the comfortline. I like to join the WhatsApp group. Thanks!

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Congrats! U didn't get the EQP? PMed you

I did not take the EQP. Thanks!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi

Would like know more before I purchase

Can add me in ur whatapps group

Edited by OZIZ-sim
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Had visited VW showroom but wasn't impressed with the Touran and almost booked the Sorento until my friend nudged me to give it a test drive. Signed on the dotted line last Thursday for comfortline EQT though still feel a bit regret not getting Sorento as Kia SE dropped price down to 135k. (Same feel like teenager crush but never had the chance to be together)

Nevertheless, still excited to meet my new ride end Oct/early Nov!

Looking at getting sun blinds, any recommendations?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

@ Hamburger

IKR! Too late for regrets so shall just embrace my decision and try to stop goggling on the Sorento. Haha

Edited by Chugomay
  • Praise 1