3rd Generation Volkswagen Touran

Carbon82

Supersonic

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent to all of you

Busy man.

So many people bought the Touran recently.

↡ Advertisement

Busy man.

So many people bought the Touran recently. ð

Ya! Like every few days got ppl buy. Think I should set up a booth at VCS liao. Haa

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys!

Very excited to have booked a White Touran EQP over the weekend. Delivery is in December though. Oh my goodness, can't believe it's going to be a 5 month wait..  [laugh]

Can i join the WhatsApp group too?

Thank you!

• Praise 2

Considering to get Touran Comfortline EQP.

Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.

Hi! sent you a PM.

Just booked Touran EQP. Can I join Whatsapp group?

Hi! sent you a PM too

Neutral Newbie

Hello! Booked an Atlantic blue comfortline EQP in Late July with the estimated delivery in Dec. Appreciate if you can add me into the WhatsApp group.

• Praise 2

Considering to get Touran Comfortline EQP.

Can add me to the WhatsApp group? Thanks.

Hi sending u a Pm

Hello! Booked an Atlantic blue comfortline EQP in Late July with the estimated delivery in Dec. Appreciate if you can add me into the WhatsApp group.

Sending u PM too

Hi All,
I'm a newbie to the forum. Just booked a Touran Comfortline! Woohoo! 

But can't decide between the Caribbean Blue or Atlantic Blue. SE gave me until tomorrow to decide. CB, a very vibrant colour but scared the colour may look jaded ('jee luck') after a few years. AB may look fresh longer but worried that it will make the car warmer as it absorbs more heat being darker. Also, I understand dark colour cars are harder to maintain.

Any advice from fellow Touran owners would be very much appreciated.

Edited by raysay
  • Praise 2

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the forum. Just booked a Touran Comfortline! Woohoo!

But can't decide between the Caribbean Blue or Atlantic Blue. SE gave me until tomorrow to decide. CB, a very vibrant colour but scared the colour may look jaded ('jee luck') after a few years. AB may look fresh longer but worried that it will make the car warmer as it absorbs more heat being darker. Also, I understand dark colour cars are harder to maintain.

Any advice from fellow Touran owners would be very much appreciated.

whats more important is which you like better. maintenance wise, darker shades will have more challenges, i.e. dust particles and scratches (even fine ones) are easily visible.
  • Praise 2

whats more important is which you like better. maintenance wise, darker shades will have more challenges, i.e. dust particles and scratches (even fine ones) are easily visible.

thanks, babyjyo for your response. problem is i like the darker shade (atlantic blue) better but i am scared of the maintenance and like you pointed out, the visibility of the scratches and dust particles.

thanks, babyjyo for your response. problem is i like the darker shade (atlantic blue) better but i am scared of the maintenance and like you pointed out, the visibility of the scratches and dust particles.

I prefer Carribean Blue but wife don't like. Color is unique Edited by yokechye
  • Praise 1

just send it coating and do regular maintenance, as well as wash weekly or fortnightly. =)
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1