3rd Generation Volkswagen Touran

Carbon82

Volkswagen-Touran_2016_1024x768_wallpape

Wah, bery nice one, especially used 6 speed Manual GB instead of give 7 speed DSG [thumbsup]

if CEVS rebate can reach 20K, I will consider it (1.4 TSI) as my next ride [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hmm why i still can't see any pictures other than watwheels one... lol.

Nowadays ppl do not post the link also. If cannot see the pics here at least still can go to the source of the link to see. Let me do a better job,

http://www.worldcarfans.com/115022489415/2015-volkswagen-touran-unveiled-with-increased-proportions

5259510101478749424.jpg

3850793411623213050.jpg

Sharan

http://www.worldcarfans.com/115021889051/volkswagen-sharan-facelift-officially-revealed-with-overhauled

481953032003605869.jpg

7819899371831262663.jpg

• Praise 3

looks like a down-sized Sharan

Looking at the trend, mid size 7 seater (~4.6m +/- in length) a norm, whereas full size MPV should be of 4.9m or more. And with the subtle changes seen on the FL Sharon, VW might be considering dropping it in 2 - 3 years time, or planning for something larger, to differentiate it from the new Touran.

• Praise 6

its already launched ..i think

1.5 twin scroll with 3 cyclinders

I think what Atrecord is asking about is the 2 series Grand Tourer (7 seater) which is not launched yet.

What you mentioning is the 2 series Active Tourer (5 seater).

When is this BMW 2 series mpv going to be launched here?

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

more in depth look of the new Touran

http://www.easier.com/129220-the-new-touran-world-premiere.html

Driving a 2012 Touran now. Must say the dashboard is a step above in terms of looks. Features.. no need to say la, so much more advanced- electronic parking brake, electric tailgate, assistance systems (lane assist, adaptive cruise, auto braking etc.) But exterior looks, you either hate it or love it.

Only fault I'd like to pick on (if its considered a fault) the 7DSG. Although I haven't encountered problems the past 3 years, I feel like I'm driving a timebomb. Besides that my Touran has been a good workhorse.

Is the new one using DQ200? Or the same 7DSG used in the Tiguan 2.0?

• Praise 3

I think what Atrecord is asking about is the 2 series Grand Tourer (7 seater) which is not launched yet.

Thanks… indeed i'm asking about the 7-seater. Saw an article last week about it on yahoo, but like never came across it before elsewhere...

• Praise 1

oh .. pai seh then ..hehe

↡ Advertisement