Meet-up at Marine Cove: 15th July 2016

Picnic06-Biante15

One of the menu, which is Blossom Onion looks yummy! Good choice of place @picnic06!

Blossom Onion
09+blossom+onion+Handlebar+-+The+Origina

One of my favourite and can finish 2 plates of it.

The other being their Lamp Chop ..... [bounce2]

Three large pieces of the lamp ribs, fries and vege ... [smash]

• Praise 1

I love sunny day................we sld meet..............lai lai lai..............mai paisay..............

Oei...... sunny days hot lar..... [sweatdrop]

MU only in the night where cool breeze blow your face from Straits of Johore ... :D

You will like the place as you down have to go to the rear to smoke (like you did with the Bridgestone [gorgeous] )... [sly]

Supercharged

Ha...ha...ha...... [sunny]

Its look like a lot of members here knew of the place and none had suggested any MCF gathering there which tuck in one of the north corner where life seem to stand still for a while.

No busy traffic, no HDB flats, no coffee shops or hawker centres style crowds and no ATB beer mei .... :wub:

Mai how lian lah.... [laugh][:p]

Supercharged

You knew of this place long ago and you never recomend..... :angry:

Good makan place must share mar ... [sly]

[laugh][laugh]

Hehe, I've been there before is the bottletree restaurant (which is no more) and not Handlebar.....

But, seriously, if its for meet-up, I would not suggest this place, for the sake of those who has no private transport. Anyway that's just my opinion. [:)]

Hehe, I've been there before is the bottletree restaurant (which is no more) and not Handlebar.....

But, seriously, if its for meet-up, I would not suggest this place, for the sake of those who has no private transport. Anyway that's just my opinion. [:)]

Hmmm...... ok...ok.... for you then, I recommend you to Blk.58, New Upper Changi Road, Hong Lim Park hawker centre or Boon Lay Drive hawker centre after 9.00pm ..... [sly]

Scanty clad XMM pouring beer for you ... [rolleyes]

[:p][:p]

Internal Moderator

Hmmm...... ok...ok.... for you then, I recommend you to Blk.58, New Upper Changi Road, Hong Lim Park hawker centre or Boon Lay Drive hawker centre after 9.00pm ..... [sly]

Scanty clad XMM pouring beer for you ... [rolleyes]

What's there to eat at 58 New Upper Changi Road?

Their beer butt chicken dish is very nice. [thumbsup]

The food portion generally in this place is rather big as there are a lot of ang mohs staying nearby and they frequent this place quite often. [:p]

don't talk so much...................you going or not???......................or pilot again later??................ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator

Eat ... :huh:

Its about 'beer' [gorgeous]

There is a coffee shop facing the main road (I think is Blk,65) always pack every night .... ^_^

Seems like you are a regular there. Lol. Every coffeeshop also got beer la.

don't talk so much...................you going or not???......................or pilot again later??................ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My pilot license long expired liao and never renew. [laugh][:p]

Oei...... sunny days hot lar..... [sweatdrop]

MU only in the night where cool breeze blow your face from Straits of Johore ... :D

You will like the place as you down have to go to the rear to smoke (like you did with the Bridgestone [gorgeous] )... [sly]

I know I sure like the place.....................

But wait....................KNN.................you stalk me ah.................what I did with the bridgestone gers also you know............lucky never let you know part 2.................if not sure come MCF sell newspaper for me............ [mad][laugh]

Seems like you are a regular there. Lol. Every coffeeshop also got beer la.

You try Boon Lay Drive hawker centre one and you will never want any other 'beer' [gorgeous] at other coffee stalls ... [sly]

Usually they called themselves as beer promoter .. [inlove]

Edited by Picnic06

My pilot license long expired liao and never renew. [laugh][:p]

if got [gorgeous] MU is sure expired..................if no have is renew on the spot............knn............when going to have a red wine again...........or teh tarik......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1