POSB ATM irritating ads

Spurman

As above.

Posb bank atm now have 3 ads poping up like for a good 20 to 30secs b4 we could do anythong after we insert the card.

Wtf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

There is a Bank ad that say they are Voted the Best Bank in Asia.

KNN....force us to click yes before we can go to the next page.

Then claim they are VOTED the Best.... really fuuxxxk the DBass...

• Praise 1

thought this has been going on for years?

The recent one is the POSB website revamp, need more clicks just to proceed...., and dunno why there's always momentary stutters when scrolling down the pages. Anyone experience it? I am using Safari on Mac. Previously, it was running smoothly.

Edited by Kangadrool

Between DBS and OCBC, I always think the former is staffed by chenghu lan, who can't think about what customer wants.

Even the mobile apps between the 2, OCBC is much friendlier.

POSB app has a submit button that is blocked by the 2nd verification from SMS. Do they really use their brains ?

• Praise 1

The recent one is the POSB website revamp, need more clicks just to proceed...., and dunno why there's always momentary stutters when scrolling down the pages. Anyone experience it? I am using Safari on Mac. Previously, it was running smoothly.

to those who use DBS/POSB website,

BECARFUL......when you log out.

When you click log-out, it will bring you to another page which didn't even log-out from your online transaction.

Must click another time log-out before you are fully out from the website.

What a stupid damnnnass IT staffs

I had already complained 3 times to the hotline.....given up on them.

• Praise 2

The Q is already so long and they still waste your time poping up ads, and the machine slows down when it switches from ads to transaction operations, wasting everybody's time. Imagine already 5 min in the Q and still need to see 5 s of ads. 5s x the 10 person in the Q. Make sure boycott whatever is advertised.

Twincharged
(edited)

to those who use DBS/POSB website,

BECARFUL......when you log out.

When you click log-out, it will bring you to another page which didn't even log-out from your online transaction.

Must click another time log-out before you are fully out from the website.

What a stupid damnnnass IT staffs

I had already complained 3 times to the hotline.....given up on them.

You must specifically tell the agent to give a callback, if not they will just put in as feedback remarks. So it will be left over there nothing but just a feeback remarks. If ask to give a callback on the update, the will have no choice but to indicate a callback required or task to someone to look into the issue and give a callback update . It would be more effective to get things done if you think it warrant an immediate actions.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

The Q is already so long and they still waste your time poping up ads, and the machine slows down when it switches from ads to transaction operations, wasting everybody's time. Imagine already 5 min in the Q and still need to see 5 s of ads. 5s x the 10 person in the Q. Make sure boycott whatever is advertised.

ATM also want to advertise ?

Some idiot must think they have hundred of thousands of machine.

What better way than to make use for free advertising ?

They will be selling advertising space.

Next time, MRT also make you look at advertising before opening the gate.

Huat ah...long, long queue.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

What do u guys expect? U think bank are here to serve people meh?? They are out for profit. Anything can help them earn more they will do. If not why many people like to say banker are evil.

Edited by Joseph22
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

This morning at Tampines nearby 800plus sheng siong.

Saw a Chai Sheng ye giving angbao.

Many happy auntie and uncle went to get one.

When they open the angbao, nb all Pui chao nua, it is a dwc property agent namecard.

Cheapo advert.

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

Not only that last night I used my aunt cc posb to book movie ticket, kns the OTP is 9 digit, what the heck, I cant remember and open up the message, then jot down the number and back to the browser, guess what? Browser auto reload, damm stupid has to start all over again

Even the atm queue is so long and I already given up posb few years back. Its the lousiest bank. Last time good thing min 500 before deduct $2, but noe uob also same and plus has no min

• Praise 1

Supersonic

DBS has one of the worse IT departments and I feel that OCBC is the best.

OCBC - can create account without going down through a phone app

DBS - I think everyone here has an account only because of their ATM network. If other banks can have a similar network, I will close my DBS account right away.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2