Pioneer HD DVB-T2 Digital TV Tuner

Hyundai8818

Thanks for your replies. I am able to watch okto, hd5/8, ChU. Think should be T2. However, i recall the salesman told me before that there is only 1 antenna. Don't know if this is a problem. But the weird thing is that, it could work previously. Only like these few months, the signal became really bad. Currently the antenna is fix underneath my rear bumper. Will ask a workshop to reroute it to my rear windscreen, where the heat strips are.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks for your replies. I am able to watch okto, hd5/8, ChU. Think should be T2. However, i recall the salesman told me before that there is only 1 antenna. Don't know if this is a problem. But the weird thing is that, it could work previously. Only like these few months, the signal became really bad. Currently the antenna is fix underneath my rear bumper. Will ask a workshop to reroute it to my rear windscreen, where the heat strips are.

First check your antenna connection and wiring to ensure that it is not loose or damage

then go to a area with strong DVB-T2 signal and do a channel rescan

Hope this helps

• Praise 1

yes, check the antennae

our previous S class antennae located underneath rear bumper was damaged (1 "arm" out of 2 missing).

Neutral Newbie

Hi

im interested to install HD DVB-T2 Digital TV Tuner

Can it be install in toyota wish

Please advise

Thks a lot!

original toyota wish HU

Thanks

so long as you got rca video and audio input should be able to do so

accessories shop should be able to tell you once they take out the headunit

so long as you got rca video and audio input should be able to do so

accessories shop should be able to tell you once they take out the headunit

my cheap and good tv tuner

post-9752-0-50479400-1444635609_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

original toyota wish HU

Thanks

Hey, small world! I am getting my BM Wish tomorrow. Thinking of doing the samething as well. I have ask around the various audio shop, they tend to offer the Pioneer model. Price is abt $380.

Hey, small world! I am getting my BM Wish tomorrow. Thinking of doing the samething as well. I have ask around the various audio shop, they tend to offer the Pioneer model. Price is abt $380.

Yeps thats the price. Unless ure using pioneer hu to fully utilize the function... if nt, sort of overkill :D

Neutral Newbie

my cheap and good tv tuner

where do you buy this

Great....have fun with your wish

where do you buy this

Great....have fun with your wish

TV tuner from Joe $130 (Acegem84)

Headrest monitors from Taobao :)

Now tabao can send direct to buyer address, no need go thru 3rd party courier leow !

try nam huat at jurong/toh guan if you buying the pioneer one

last time I asked, the lady on the phone offer me $330 including installation

If you get the Pioneer model, remember to make use of the standard USB socket "from the Pioneer DVB" to allow you additional input eg from portable hard disk.

My first installer did not do it - my mistake didnt know its possible.

Have to visit another installer, to have that USB input accessible.

Can ask the installer to create a good location (eg console box) or even make it look like factory fitted.

Now my kids can watch endless "downloaded movies" from the portable hard drive (This not AUX - its part of digital TV)

Neutral Newbie

If you get the Pioneer model, remember to make use of the standard USB socket "from the Pioneer DVB" to allow you additional input eg from portable hard disk.

Can ask the installer to create a good location (eg console box) or even make it look like factory fitted.

Now my kids can watch endless "downloaded movies" from the portable hard drive (This not AUX - its part of digital TV)

Hi Bro, what are the media files format that can supported? MKV, RMVB, MP4 ETC. Can share? Thanks.

There will be a new Pioneer DV2 tuner coming soon. Model is GEX-2850 DVB2

http://www.techgoondu.com/2015/10/10/pioneer-debuts-in-car-receiver-supports-high-res-audio/.

Seriously not much diff except price is alot more expensive.

Both can do recording even car engine is totally shut.

I always record my son's Saturday Channel 8 9.00am cartoon while I visit the market with my parent every weekend.

Just program it to record 1/2hr and just shut down the car can liao. After 1/2hr, the tv tuner will turn off by itself.

My previous DVBT-2 tuner cannot do that.

Edited by Gdspd08

Hi Bro, what are the media files format that can supported? MKV, RMVB, MP4 ETC. Can share? Thanks.

According to my daughter who downloaded it, different movies have different format, its mkv

↡ Advertisement