Mobile Crane Incidents

Kv3n

Time that our LTA do something, they koon enough leow

They should really limited the speed of these vehicles

everyday I see lorry, pickup, trailer, bus speeding

LimPeh gia 90km/H, those heavy vehicle can over take me hor

These drivers should given death sentence if a life is lost, if accident happens, they will not get injured due to their vehicle size

But if kena eg: motorcyclist, then a life will be gone

I kena before, ah neh lorry driver flash me when I was driving on the outermost leh at 90km/h

KNNBCCB wanna die go far far away from others lah.

100414_hirwansahad_amkaccident.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

These drivers should given death sentence if a life is lost, if accident happens, they will not get injured due to their vehicle size

I kena before, ah neh lorry driver flash me when I was driving on the outermost leh at 90km/h

And the best they can come up with this: -

Heavy vehicles will be required to install more blind-spot mirrors to improve safety - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/heavy-vehicles-will-be-required-install-more-blind-spot-mirrors-impro#sthash.vYEVxfPy.dpuf

(edited)

It really was one of those of days when you are generally behaving as a law-abiding motorist i.e. no speeding, no rash filtering of lanes & certainly not spraying windscreen water onto other vehicles but kuay kuay minding you own business on the road.

And then this happens.

Guess trouble has a way of rendezvousing with you no matter what you do or don't.

In short: kan si lang suay [shakehead][shakehead]

Heng no fatalities...

Edited by Vulcann
  • Praise 2

Then buy Cabriolet ... Can 跳车 ... 😂

Dents can Repair ... I just want to Live ... 😂

You buy another crane better wor. :huh:

• Praise 1

Horrible crane driver, must be over confident at the bent n overshot n come tumbling down the slope,,,,,🔫🔫🔫

Luckily nvr come straight crashing into the first car otherwise sure die flat,,,, thk God all well 👍

• Praise 5

think tiger tank will also be dented loh

Get a big foot better. Maybe no dent and vehicle more or less will be fine.

Problem with big foot is the driver or owner will need to use a ladder regularly to get in and out of the vehicle.

The driver of the car in which the videos are taken is someone I know......and yes, everyone has been telling him he's rather lucky to escape with just bruises.....

• Praise 3

What can we do? The parasites in white are more interested in hiding out on top of bridges to catch motorists doing 10 to 20 over. [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

What can we do? The parasites in white are more interested in hiding out on top of bridges to catch motorists doing 10 to 20 over. [rolleyes]

When they stand up there they also catch those heavy vehicles what.

• Praise 1

This particular mobile crane is also left hand drive.

Basically, all MHE Demag mobile cranes here are left hand drive. But somehow all are registered and can be driven on the road without tow.

When I started driving, I saw 100% of the times the cranes were towed from one place to another. Few years back, I saw the cranes traveling from one place to another without a tow truck in front.

Maybe that cranes that were on towed were LHD (Left Hand Drive)?

Yes luckily. This monster weighs as much as 100 tons.

Luckily no Motorcyclist...or else sure [angel]

Supersonic

What caused the accident? Why the crane travel at such a high speed along that road? Any report from the police?

Very lucky not injured!

The crane driver definitely speeding or sleeping, very similar to the BKE case with the bus leaving the slip road and cutting across to the other side of the road.

Unfortunately in the BKE case a young man lost his life.

LTA really needs to toughen enforcement on heavy vehicles and impose speed limiting devices that cannot be tempered.

i do agree with you LTA should really do something to these xxxxers. They really have big problems. I personally encounter twice where they try to cut lanes across like the whole road belong to them, endangering others...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1