Retirement in Malaysia - how much RM a month for living?

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Many MCFers can retire comfortably in sgp by staying in condo and driving a C klass lah, they are talking about much bigger house and much bigger carS you see , that's the problem.😄😄😄😄

no 5000sqft landed no talk ... lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Butter worth is called Seberang Prai right ??

Seberang Prai is the district. Butterworth town is within Seberang Prai district. 

Butterworth airbase occasionally host RSAF there, as part of the Five Power Defence Arrangements. 

Edited by Flying_genie
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Many MCFers can retire comfortably in sgp by staying in condo and driving a C klass lah, they are talking about much bigger house and much bigger carS you see , that's the problem.😄😄😄😄

C180?🤭

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

C180?🤭

Dont pray pray, the new C160 is going at 164,888 , it is still a Mercedes 😅😅

• Haha! 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

C180?🤭

you bo ho la ... it's AMG C180 ... just like my previous M 318

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Not for me. Don't need a bigger house post retirement. Just 1200 sq ft condo in a good /safe neighborhood that is connected to air/ ground transport with easy access to shopping/ food.

Car? Guilty as charged but as you age, can't drive fast and drive big, so it is not a priority actually.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Dont pray pray, the new C160 is going at 164,888 , it is still a Mercedes 😅😅

Dont want wannabe cars, I prefer cheap efficient jap or korean.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Not for me. Don't need a bigger house post retirement. Just 1200 sq ft condo in a good /safe neighborhood that is connected to air/ ground transport with easy access to shopping/ food.

Car? Guilty as charged but as you age, can't drive fast and drive big, so it is not a priority actually.

wahh so big! i was thinking 500sq ft only, one bed room and hall with kitchen, just nice for wifey and me. No need to clean and maintain....you know lah, back and knee pain.

but must be facing sea hor....[:p] and walking distance to food stalls and malls..

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Some r tired of living in pigeon hole, n fer the price of a HDB we can get a very nice landed pool villa with sea view n near beach in Koh Samui n Lombok. 

• Praise 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

wahh so big! i was thinking 500sq ft only, one bed room and hall with kitchen, just nice for wifey and me. No need to clean and maintain....you know lah, back and knee pain.

but must be facing sea hor....[:p] and walking distance to food stalls and malls..

Should  be able to find one in penang...condo with sea view , walking distance to local zhe cha😋

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

One More reason to retire at penang, can buy S class and drive all the way to sg

https://klfoodie.com/west-coast-expressway-banting-to-taiping/

Y Penang only? Kuantan  n Cherating also has nice beaches n u can drive your S class to sg too.

Actually  koh Samui has even nicer n cheaper landed beach villas with pool, n u can drive from there too.

The beach in Penang really not so nice when i was there....

2 minutes ago, NightWind said:

Y Penang only? Kuantan  n Cherating also has nice beaches n u can drive your S class to sg too.

Actually  koh Samui has even nicer n cheaper landed beach villas with pool, n u can drive from there too.

those are Muslim states.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

One More reason to retire at penang, can buy S class and drive all the way to sg

https://klfoodie.com/west-coast-expressway-banting-to-taiping/

i have driven WCE Section 8 to Teluk Intan ... [thumbsup] 

i hope by 2022, can 1/2 the north-south traffic so both WCE and NSH have lesser road hogger ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

those are Muslim states.

Er i thought the whole country is muslim. Penang has a chinese majority but its still muslim state....

2 hours ago, NightWind said:

Penang has a lot more chinese, a lot more different food, a lot more vibrant , a lot more alchohol... which is very important. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2