Retirement in Malaysia - how much RM a month for living?

I see, lately those property agents are pushing the condo at danga bay..

had a conversation with my Malaysia friend, say this project gonna be full of PRC..

and area going to be very congested..

recommend me to look at mount Austin or setia..

I actually like condo, cos it give me a sense of security.. :D

Did he say the syt type of PRC or the tai tai type?

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I find it quite amusing when Singaporeans tell me JB is quite safe one if u know what you are doing (eg my BIL)

Dunno how come all the ex-colleagues that were actual JB residents tell me differently [rolleyes]

I know quite a number of them that don't enter back into JB unless for family matters and can tell me of multiple burglaries/muggings and also car jackings. Granted that not all of these incidents happen in JB.

cant compare to SG.....we are unique! JB is a taste of the real outside world as there are many places worse than our northern neighbour. Please discount your stay in other countries as a life experience as one needs to reside in a country long enough to experience the good and bad. We are critical of our northern neighbour as that is the only place overseas that we flock in the thousands everyday!
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

cant compare to SG.....we are unique! JB is a taste of the real outside world as there are many places worse than our northern neighbour. Please discount your stay in other countries as a life experience as one needs to reside in a country long enough to experience the good and bad. We are critical of our northern neighbour as that is the only place overseas that we flock in the thousands everyday!

yo yo yo, my bro is here..

no doubt, staying in Malaysia is really fun..

I love Singapore but can't deny the fact that it gets real expensive at most of the times..

haha, we ought to held a TT in one of these days :D

I'm not comparing to singapore.

I do go into JB as well once every few years.

I'm just saying that it's the singaporeans who go into JB once a week who tell me it's safe.

The irony is that it's never the malaysians who tell me that it's safe  [laugh] 

And i know many of them are much more cautious than most singaporeans when going into JB. Even the confinement nanny can tell me that.

it's not hard to understand because they experience it EVERYDAY!

when i visit relatives in msia ... their "alert" is sibei high

because they have had enough of shits happening

for newbie sporean start living in msia

they don't even know what hits them ... can only open mouth err si mi tai ji?

I'm just saying that it's the singaporeans who go into JB once a week who tell me it's safe.

The irony is that it's never the malaysians who tell me that it's safe  [laugh] 

And i know many of them are much more cautious than most singaporeans when going into JB. Even the confinement nanny can tell me that.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

yo yo yo, my bro is here..

no doubt, staying in Malaysia is really fun..

I love Singapore but can't deny the fact that it gets real expensive at most of the times..

haha, we ought to held a TT in one of these days :D

hahaha....mu also i neber join! But for sure jb is cheaper and happening. But still has to be cautious.....just like when i am in kl. Other states seems to be safer!

The irony is that it's never the malaysians who tell me that it's safe [laugh]

same lar....my colleagues from north always says jb is dangerous...this lar...that lar. Maybe they have an agenda. JB and kl seems to have higher crime rates as compared to the other states....we can only guess the reasons why. Actually i love the other states especially Trengganu...more laid back and peaceful!
  • Praise 1

same lar....my colleagues from north always says jb is dangerous...this lar...that lar. Maybe they have an agenda. JB and kl seems to have higher crime rates as compared to the other states....we can only guess the reasons why. Actually i love the other states especially Trengganu...more laid back and peaceful!

the JB people i know say only KL is more dangerous within malaysia  [laugh] especially in terms of snatch thieves and car jackings.

KL, Johor, Penang, Ipoh, Melaka, Pahang,

all same same but different la

mug, burglary, theft, snatch, what's not ... happening everyday la

some don't even want to go police station to report liao

go police station kena laughed by police

not long ago ... rape also on the rise ... now no more

but now what people fear is *bang* *bang* .... assasination

Edited by Wt_know

the JB people i know say only KL is more dangerous within malaysia [laugh] especially in terms of snatch thieves and car jackings.

See....Singapore say jb.....jb say kl.....kl say bangkok.....bangkok say phnom phen...phnom phen say hanoi..

haha ... this one hand will be chopped if caught stealing

but you better don't play play hor

wait your didi also kena chopped if not behave ... hehe

See....Singapore say jb.....jb say kl.....kl say bangkok.....bangkok say phnom phen...phnom phen say hanoi..

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

which type do you prefer?

any specification? [sly]

Hahaha I always like young, slim, pretty

ones with a big big heart, two of them.  [thumbsup]

Supercharged

Hahaha I always like young, slim, pretty

ones with a big big heart, two of them.  [thumbsup]

ok, I email to the developer, making them a SOP for you if you buying the units in danga bay.

For you only.

In think Trengganu has a very famous beach.

Its called the beach of passionate love.

I always wanted to go and see for myself.

Have you been there?

bro.. simi beach of passionate love..

trengganu got famous beach? I thought only islands such as redang, pehantian..

beautiful..

Used to frequent there when I was much younger..

love it so much until I remember, I quit a job and stay there for 2 weeks.

haha

• Praise 1

Actually depend on how u practise precautions anot.

JB is relatively safe and of cos cannot compare to SG

If i were to move into JB, i probably get a landed with gated security, install cctv ard my house and alarm as well. Some gated housing complex have panic button in living room to call security.

Condo is not bad but only looking one thats integrated with shopping mall or within walking distance for convenience purposes. Condo seems to be safer but maintenance remain a question and hard to sell in future

u just need these 3 buddies

they will guard your house 100x better than simi security guard

Top%2010%20dog%20breeds%20for%20protecti

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Malaysian that I know, always have something that they can use as weapon in their car such as steering wheel lock, baseball bat. Always have stories to tell if u ask them.

↡ Advertisement