Is MIK cars really CMI?

Heartlander

Your personal experience of MIK cars  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is MIK cars really so CMI?

• Yes! My MIK ride is Pre-2009.
    • Yes! My MIK ride is post-2009.
    • Yes. I have not owned a MIK ride personally, but have heard enough.
    • No. I owned one before and it served me very well.
    • No. I owned one before, and it gave me some problems, but still find it ok lah.

I have often read about postings here that condemn MIK cars, and most often without any personal experience but just quoting stories from friends of friends or uncles of uncles.

Of course it could be true, and the opinion could have formed over 10 or 20 years ago. Similar to what VW owners went through now. I believe since then, MIK rides have improved by leaps and bounds. I have owned a 2009 Kia Carens for 2 years, and it served me very very well except for a faulty ABS sensor which is non-critical.

As such, I would like to invite fellow MCFers to put your personal experience down by taking part in the poll attached. The options are not exhaustive, but I am sure we could learn a lot about the performance of MIK rides by genuinely putting our personal experience down. I stress it is only for personal experience, not counted if the ride belong to your daddy or uncle or colleague or friend as you do not handle the ride and would not know if the ride has been maintained properly.

Also, I hope you would be kind enough to put down the details of your MIK ride (model and year) and problems faced if there are.

I could definitely have been lucky with my previous MIK ride. Please contribute and help this community to have a genuine picture of MIK rides.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Whether they can make it or not is not the point. There is no trust in China made products. Rather not risk my life to try

you seem to still have an axe to grind and this thread is gonna be real flame bait.

Shows insecurity in the intention of starting this thread. You have bought it and you are happy with it, why are you carrying on with this 'chip on shoulder' mentality?

If you really cannot take the heat, move on to MIK forums, really.

Closed

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2