International Woman's Week

Picnic06-Biante15

Yesterday was International Woman's Day. (08-03-2015)

WOMAN

- changes her surname

- changes her home

- leaves her family

- moves in with you

- builds a home with you

- gets pregnant for you

- pregnancy changes her body

- she get fat

- almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain of child birth

- even the kids she delivers bear your surname

Till the day she dies..... everything she does... cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benifit you....... sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.

So who is really doing whom a favour?

Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always, because it is not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless*

Happy Woman's week!

Rock the world ladies!

A salute to Ladies!

WOMAN MEANS :-

W - WONDERFUL MOTHER

O - OUTSTANDING FRIEND

M - MARVELLOUS DAUGHTER

A - ADORABLE SISTER

N - NICEST GIFT TO MEN

post-21853-0-86168400-1425877719.jpg

post-21853-0-46072100-1425877759.jpg

post-21853-0-79786000-1425877779.jpg

post-21853-0-54308000-1425877831.jpg

post-21853-0-25015500-1425877851.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Hypersonic

MAN

- keeps his surname

- changes a bigger home for her

- leaves his family to start one with her

- moves in with her

- builds a home for her

- gets her pregnant

- pregnancy changes his mood with no sex

- he gets fat from drinking

- almost gives up in the labour room because she was squeezing his hand very hard

- the kids she delivers bear his surname

[scholar][laugh][laugh][:p]

Anyway not to undermine women who sacrificed a lot for the family. Love your wives and girlfriends. They deserve all and more :D

• Praise 7

i know of some women....who acts they are the busiest, the best mom, the best wife, the best daughter but everybody knows she is the opposite.........lucky she is not my wife!

• Praise 2

Supersonic

If a woman really does all of the above then she is a good wife and deserves to be acknowledged and respected but how many women these days are like that?

• Praise 2

(edited)

post-131345-0-57175100-1425881948.jpg

this is all I need, will get 100% marks from me. [grin]

this is what happens after I signed the certificate [bigcry]

post-131345-0-92839800-1425882091.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged
(edited)

I often see men being taken for granted by their other half, like the girl expect the man to give in to her everything she wants and also expects to receive and gives little. Women are spoilt during courtship and after settled down, they expect the same treatment. I recently attended a relative tea reception, the groom was made to sign a cardboard, vowing that he will do all the housework, and really, after marriage, I always see him doing the housework while the wife watches. Goodness, and this guy is a hunk and a nice fellow.

Maybe last time women are great and tenacious, nowadays many are not so.

Edited by Ingenius

I often see men being taken for granted by their other half, like the girl expect the man to give in to her everything she wants and also expects to receive and gives little. Women are spoilt during courtship and after settled down, they expect the same treatment. I recently attended a relative tea reception, the groom was made to sign a cardboard, vowing that he will do all the housework, and really, after marriage, I always see him doing the housework while the wife watches. Goodness, and this guy is a hunk and a nice fellow.

this kind of men spoils it for the rest of us. I dont mind helping out.....but to make it as though it becomes our responsibility to clean after is a bit ridiculous. I bet her spouse also controls his finances!

new age men are all like that one [:/]

Turbocharged

new age men are all like that one [:/]

I have a long time friend who plays mah-jong with me fortnightly, his mrs is not working and he is the sole breeder, and he is very loving and responsible. His mrs doesn't allow him any personal time at all. Not even once a month to meet his friends for leisure. So every fortnightly, he lies to his mrs that he has conference call, just to play mah-jong. Another friend of mine who is much older in his late fifties, if his mrs call him during his mah-jong game half way and it is not a life and death matter, he will f her upside down . lol. See the difference ? One calls the shot, the other is being sentenced to life.

Another case is my bil, he was married to a very sweet girl when they were in their early twenties. Both are graduates, earn big bucks ,both drive sports car. He paid all for his renovation (actually my fil did), bought her a 15k handbag when touring in Europe, and he does all the washing and laundry. This fellow is a truly role husband, very nice and loving. Now after 5 years, divorced. Haiz ...

Another case is my bil, he was married to a very sweet girl when they were in their early twenties. Both are graduates, earn big bucks ,both drive sports car. He paid all for his renovation (actually my fil did), bought her a 15k handbag when touring in Europe, and he does all the washing and laundry. This fellow is a truly role husband, very nice and loving. Now after 5 years, divorced. Haiz ...

if it is too good to be true, it ain't true [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Yesterday was International Woman's Day. (08-03-2015)

WOMAN

- changes her surname

- changes her home

- leaves her family

- moves in with you

- builds a home with you

- gets pregnant for you

- pregnancy changes her body

- she get fat

- almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain of child birth

- even the kids she delivers bear your surname

Till the day she dies..... everything she does... cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benifit you....... sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.

So who is really doing whom a favour?

Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always, because it is not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless*

Happy Woman's week!

Rock the world ladies!

A salute to Ladies!

WOMAN MEANS :-

W - WONDERFUL MOTHER

O - OUTSTANDING FRIEND

M - MARVELLOUS DAUGHTER

A - ADORABLE SISTER

N - NICEST GIFT TO MEN

You waiting to get some praises from women? I think only a handful ...LOL

• Praise 8

I have a long time friend who plays mah-jong with me fortnightly, his mrs is not working and he is the sole breeder, and he is very loving and responsible. His mrs doesn't allow him any personal time at all. Not even once a month to meet his friends for leisure. So every fortnightly, he lies to his mrs that he has conference call, just to play mah-jong. Another friend of mine who is much older in his late fifties, if his mrs call him during his mah-jong game half way and it is not a life and death matter, he will f her upside down . lol. See the difference ? One calls the shot, the other is being sentenced to life.

choose wife must choose wisely

i do the most siong housework because i am stronger and have sweaty palm (self healing hands)

my wife got ezemia (sorry donno how to spell), so i used my sweaty palm as an asset to do the disk washing, toilet cleaning, laundry

my wife doesnt relag one corner, she does the folding of clothes, keeping of dishes, mopping

vacuum is robot do one

• Praise 1

i do the most siong housework because i am stronger and have sweaty palm (self healing hands)

my wife got ezemia (sorry donno how to spell), so i used my sweaty palm as an asset to do the disk washing, toilet cleaning, laundry

my wife doesnt relag one corner, she does the folding of clothes, keeping of dishes, mopping

vacuum is robot do one

singapore so advance got robot liao? [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

vacuum is robot do one

That should be the way, both must do their part and complement each other, I do that too. but the problem is, some women don't see it that way. My colleague, he keeps complaining his mrs after quit her job (pay more than 5k), doesn't want to work anymore and prefer to idle at home. When he argues with her, the mrs' sisters argued back that it is only right that the man should work and provide for her. lol.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Got this type of milk cow...... U will need tons of energy drink.... Kekekeke....

• Praise 1

singapore so advance got robot liao? [laugh][laugh]

Irobot lah

That should be the way, both must do their part and complement each other, I do that too. but the problem is, some women don't see it that way. My colleague, he keeps complaining his mrs after quit her job (pay more than 5k), doesn't want to work anymore and prefer to idle at home. When he argues with her, the mrs' sisters argued back that it is only right that the man should work and provide for her. lol.

That's why wife must choose properly

↡ Advertisement