What Geely has produced with Volvo's input - Geely GC9

Alheych

If anything what sets aside a car manufacturer is the willingness to commit resources into R&D, Koreans been pouring money into this since the late 80's, not just R&D but their workforce is innovative as well, the Japanese were quite strong in this areas during the 80's & 90's but likely fallen back as they hit their comfort zone, also they focus too much on the american markets and lost out to European counterparts who started focusing on emission cutback while delivering performance.

Unfortunately China manufacturers lack in this area on both R&D and Innovation, if anything they depend heavily on joint ventures for tech transfer, outright taking over a foreign company (and its R&D) or just reverse engineering competitor products. So until they can they catch up on this area of product development I dare say they will always be behind the curve in the automotive industry. Unfortunately for them to perfectly reverse engineer an engine is almost impossible unlike electronic devices :D

Actually its not China ..Korea car have improve a lot but just that the japs have been walking downslope all this year

• Praise 3

The model not badððð

Don't laugh, the owner is going to be most truthful person in the whole white world.

Friend: What car are you driving?

Owner: Bo Rui.

Friend :Oh OK. What is your dream car then?

Friend: ...err OK, let continue to work hard. (walk away)

Owner: (thinking - Heng ah, don't need to give him/her a lift)

@lausai88 @enye, since you always mention bo lui, can consider getting this one to match your "status"... :D :D

• Praise 6

Don't laugh, the owner is going to be most truthful person in the whole white world.

Friend: What car are you driving?

Friend :Oh OK. What is your dream car then?

Friend: ...err OK, let continue to work hard. (walk away)

Owner: (thinking - Heng ah, don't need to give him/her a lift)

@lausai88 @enye, since you always mention bo lui, can consider getting this one to match your "status"... :D :D

bro,

bo lui lah, cannot afford bo rui. :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 2

I did an event for a Geely dealership in China and the GM gave me a personal tour and test drive of the BoRui and SUV BoYue. All I can say is that I am very impressed. If i am in the market for a car I will consider the BoRui or BoYue seriously, especially with the GM's discount offer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1