17 year old steal bus and took the bus for a 155km joyride

Yamapi

(edited)

A 17 year old Malay teenager stole a private bus at Woodlands Industrial Park E3 yesterday morning at 9am and took the bus for a 155km joyride around Singapore - CCK, AMK, Toa Payoh, Yishun, Boon Lay, Whampoa, Telok Kurau, East Coast Park, Jurong East, Corporation Road, Kian Teck Road and Bukit Batok. An employee of the bus company only discovered the bus missing at 2pm. Luckily the bus has a GPS installed and the location of the bus tracked down very quickly. The bus was eventually recovered at a bus stop along Bukit Batok. . News from xin ming

17岁少年涉嫌偷窃私人巴士“环岛游”,驾了巴士6小时,全岛东西南北都走透透,从兀兰先后经过宏茂桥、东海岸、文礼、裕廊东等区,“环岛游”将近155公里,最终才在武吉巴督落网!
这起事件发生在昨早9时,地点是兀兰工业区E3的一家私人巴士车厂。涉嫌偷车案件的是一名17岁的马来少年。
据了解,少年早上9时从兀兰车厂出发,沿途经过义顺、宏茂桥、黄埔、直落古楼、东海岸公园大道、大巴窑、蔡厝港、文礼、顺利、武吉巴督、兀兰、裕廊东、建德路、企业路,并最终停靠在武吉巴督中路的巴士站。这旅程相信至少有155公里长。
记者联络上驾驶这辆巴士司机卓先生(55岁)。他告诉记者,他下午2时要出车到小印度发现巴士不翼而飞,于是立即通过全球定位系统(GPS)寻找巴士行踪。“我发现巴士在裕廊一带的建德路出现,和老板各自开着私家车找失窃巴士。”
完整报道,请翻阅09.03.2015《新明日报》
OD8fFR9.png
Real life GTA!
Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

A 17 year old Malay teenager stole a private bus at Woodlands Industrial Park E3 yesterday morning at 9am and took the bus for a 155km joyride around Singapore - CCK, AMK, Toa Payoh, Yishun, Boon Lay, Whampoa, Telok Kurau, East Coast Park, Jurong East, Corporation Road, Kian Teck Road and Bukit Batok. An employee of the bus company only discovered the bus missing at 2pm. Luckily the bus has a GPS installed and the location of the bus tracked down very quickly. The bus was eventually recovered at a bus stop along Bukit Batok. . News from xin ming

17岁少年涉嫌偷窃私人巴士环岛游驾了巴士6小时全岛东西南北都走透透从兀兰先后经过宏茂桥、东海岸、文礼、裕廊东等区环岛游将近155公里最终才在武吉巴督落网

这起事件发生在昨早9时地点是兀兰工业区E3的一家私人巴士车厂。涉嫌偷车案件的是一名17岁的马来少年。

据了解少年早上9时从兀兰车厂出发沿途经过义顺、宏茂桥、黄埔、直落古楼、东海岸公园大道、大巴窑、蔡厝港、文礼、顺利、武吉巴督、兀兰、裕廊东、建德路、企业路并最终停靠在武吉巴督中路的巴士站。这旅程相信至少有155公里长。

记者联络上驾驶这辆巴士司机卓先生55岁。他告诉记者他下午2时要出车到小印度发现巴士不翼而飞于是立即通过全球定位系统GPS寻找巴士行踪。我发现巴士在裕廊一带的建德路出现和老板各自开着私家车找失窃巴士。

完整报道请翻阅09.03.2015《新明日报》

OD8fFR9.png

Real life GTA!

I say give chance and reform him.

Recruit him to drive our public buses for a mandatory 2 years as national service.

That was tongue in cheek...........

😁😝

Edited by Piyopico
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

Give chance? He is lucky he didn't kill any one. I say cane and jail to send a message.

17 years old.

How to cane and jail.

Twincharged

Give chance? He is lucky he didn't kill any one. I say cane and jail to send a message.

I bet he don't even have licence. [thumbsdown][bigcry]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

17 years old.

How to cane and jail.

Can cane. Please read the law. 16-50 males can be caned.

Hypersonic

Drove a bus for 155km without any accident?

I say give that man a tiger!

I will be very kancheong if I have to drive a bus...not easy.

• Praise 8

Supercharged

That's why I say he's a natural. Make him drive the 3 tonner for 7 years.............

I wouldn't steal a bus for a joyride. Dun think I can handle the bends and u turns.

😁

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Power...

I dun tink gta can steal bus rite... maybe i last played gta 13yrs ago... tat time i dun recall got bus to steal...

If like tat, tats y he steal bus.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yalor... Quite talented with driving I would say... Should recruit him as driver.. Some even after 20yrs of driving experience, still a kuku driver... Hehehe

• Praise 2

(edited)

Power...

I dun tink gta can steal bus rite... maybe i last played gta 13yrs ago... tat time i dun recall got bus to steal...

If like tat, tats y he steal bus.

GTA can steal anything that moves! LOLOLOL have all sorts of vehicles now la.

Edited by tyco_kia

Supersonic

Agreed, he is very 'zai' in driving the bus even without any licence for such a long distance! Think he is a very good potential in becoming bus driver.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3