17 year old steal bus and took the bus for a 155km joyride

Yamapi

Turbocharged

joke:

when asked by xyz papers reporters how he learnt to drive the bus, the lanky 17 year old nonchalently replied, "i had some training from euro truck simulations." [laugh]

eurotruck2-main-packshot.jpg

I love this game! Played it with my gaming wheel a year ago, the thing I learn from this game is how complex the manual gear system of a truck and how to reverse the truck will a trailer, no joke!

But still I don't think it's "realistic" enough for a teen pickup driving a real bus from this game.

The kid probably learn if from parents or friends and drive in msia before.

↡ Advertisement

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/boy-16-charged-taking-bus-joyride-20150310#xtor=CS1-10

The boy is 16 years old. Hearing impaired yet able to operate a 45 seater bus all around Singapore for 6 hours [shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

He is good [thumbsup]:D

some people born normal with driving licence cant even drive properly...😂😂😂....hope he learnt his lesson! Lucky he didnt kill anyone.

Very odd.

1. How come the owners in a car couldn't even follow a bus in a "small lane"? Shouldn't the bus have more problems in tight spaces?

2. Report didn't state that the owners contacted the police right away. Instead they seem to have been tracking the bus on their own? Is this normal or suspicious?

3. When he was intercepted, the boy had stopped behind an SBS bus at a bus stop. Why? Was he picking up passengers?

• Praise 1

joke:

when asked by xyz papers reporters how he learnt to drive the bus, the lanky 17 year old nonchalently replied, "i had some training from euro truck simulations." [laugh]

Not to forget, OMSI Bus Simulator. Very realistic including with the starting procedures. [:p]

That kid must be real talented to drive a bus. Under 18, no driving license but could drive 155km without causing accidents. That's a real achievement. Even better driver than some of the ones whom are still learning in driving schools. Just give him a job at SMRT/SBS when he reach legal age... [laugh][:p]

he wanted to make bangbus sg

Must tint all the windows :ph34r:

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 2

I fully sarpork this gifted local talent being recruited to drive our buses. Better than PRC imports.

Edited by Turboflat4

Stupid boy.

If he wants to drive so far he should have got paid to do it.

Now too late and cannot apply to SBS.

:D

• Praise 2

Stupid boy.

If he wants to drive so far he should have got paid to do it.

Now too late and cannot apply to SBS.

:D

Maybe he know SBS only hire PRC now and he got no chance? So he desperate? [:p]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Maybe he know SBS only hire PRC now and he got no chance? So he desperate? [:p]

Actually the China drivers are with SMRT la. SBS I hardly get china driver. Mostly those old aunty and uncles and occasionally a young malay/indian guy.

I say give chance and reform him.

Recruit him to drive our public buses for a mandatory 2 years as national service.

That was tongue in cheek...........

😁😝

i wouldn't mind him being our bus driver [laugh]

↡ Advertisement