Promotional Castrol Servicing Package at ONLY $88

DMSG

Hi, 88 still available?

Been there once.. nice place. New, well - kept. .. cooling waiting area with glass window. Excellent, thumbs up. Found dynamics through flyer. Thanks.

Also sanitizer is really done. Unlike others, gimmicks service..

• Dislike 1

Hi, 88 still available?

Been there once.. nice place. New, well - kept. .. cooling waiting area with glass window. Excellent, thumbs up. Found dynamics through flyer. Thanks.

Also sanitizer is really done. Unlike others, gimmicks service..

Thank you Mr Jeffrey!

To be fair , merchant have never stated it is fully synthetic.

And anyone can google the specs online.

We should support merchants like this who come up with such value for money packages for us. :)

To be fair , merchant have never stated it is fully synthetic.

And anyone can google the specs online.

We should support merchants like this who come up with such value for money packages for us. :)

Thank you Sir,

Castrol Magnatec is semi Syn and we never try to hide anything on the synthetic spec, we do have PTT Performa Fully Synthetic at only $78 servicing package and it's $10 cheaper than Magnatec $88 package.

Cheers!

Turbocharged

This is a featured year 2015 thread which happens to appear on my page front today.

Seem good.

Could I check if the $88 Castrol package is still valid? Is any top up required for 2.0L car e.g Teana? 

Thank you.

So far I've checked, I find that the 88 Castrol package offered does not include Engine oil top up for V6 engines that needs around 6.7 quartz. They are standard 4 litres. Not sure if I missed out any that includes like 7 - 8 litres

Can try looking around online to buy additional engine oil around 3 litres instead of purchasing the additional litres options which can go between 15 - 25 dollars. 

• Praise 1

On 5/24/2021 at 2:03 AM, ismailmiller said:

So far I've checked, I find that the 88 Castrol package offered does not include Engine oil top up for V6 engines that needs around 6.7 quartz. They are standard 4 litres. Not sure if I missed out any that includes like 7 - 8 litres

Can try looking around online to buy additional engine oil around 3 litres instead of purchasing the additional litres options which can go between 15 - 25 dollars. 

Beware of fake engine oil online