Mercedes E200 Advantgarde or Lexus ES250

Char

E200 Advantgarde or Lexus ES250 which more durable ( less visiting workshop ) and lower cost to maintain ? Most of my friend said European car always comes with high cost like often visit workshop and higher cost to maintain than Japanese made . Prices different by about 30K and which one gives better value ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

E200 Advantgarde or Lexus ES250 which more durable ( less visiting workshop ) and lower cost to maintain ? Most of my friend said European car always comes with high cost like often visit workshop and higher cost to maintain than Japanese made . Prices different by about 30K and which one gives better value ?

The Mercs E200 and the lexus ES250 are not even in the same category to begin with! -_-

• Praise 1

Not too sure about Lexus pricing these days but for E200 why are you not comparing with GS? the ES is front wheel drive so you are not comparing apple to apple so to speak.

i think the Merc is realiable. My family has different E class over the last 20 years without problem. for maintain, it all depends on where you go to. BM is not that cheap. I think it is probably cheaper than C&C but not by a lot.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

The Mercs E200 and the lexus ES250 are not even in the same category to begin with! -_-

Advice... buy what you like and within your means... even thought it is going cost you more or more visit to WS... it can be reliable but if it is something u don't like and have to see daily.. isn't this suffering?

Bro ... it is NOT the same.

The older ES was a glorified Camry but this newer ES is modelled after the Toyota Avalon which we don't have in Singapore though if a PI brought it in ... I am sure it will be a hit!

http://www.toyota.com/avalon/

Check it out ...

Isn't the ES just a glorfied Camry?

Edited by Mcscot
  • Praise 5

I would say E200. Unless you prefer more options of es250.

Speak from experience owning 2 E class before, problem free. Maintenance slightly on higher side but lexus also not cheap wor

I'd go for the lexus. The E200 is like a normal B&B car. So common.

But ES250 design so so, never excite me. Maybe interior not bad and also good to carry passenger. Otherwise e200 would be a wiser choice

My bet is on Lexus for less visit to WS. And E200 esp in black whenever next to me I thought it is a taxi...

If white it is

But black? Where got black E class cab? Moreover the image as cab is luxury cab, not everyone dare to jump into that taxi hehehe

Isn't the ES just a glorfied Camry?

Ita overpriced toyota with more options and different badge

Otherwise, buttons display and design build resemble toyota. Might as well get toyota, cheaper maintenance

LoL... Isn't Lexus a glorified Toyota? MB a glorified German car? Haha...

Very odd anyone would look for durability rather dan drivability in this category. You buying B&B car?Toyota Hilux truck would be indestructible but would you get that instead? LoL...

I think car buyers should give other makes a test drive other dan the usual default choices, broaden your perspectives to help you narrow down your choice to a closer match dan what you are asking now. If you do not have much priorities for you or your family you may list down your "likes" & "dislikes".

Edited by Watwheels

If white it is

But black? Where got black E class cab? Moreover the image as cab is luxury cab, not everyone dare to jump into that taxi hehehe

Got lah.... Usually credit card free service send black merc. Minus the taxi sign on top. The

↡ Advertisement