Mercedes E200 Advantgarde or Lexus ES250

Char

Surprisingly different E class different handling

I ever drove a remplacement E250 when my E250 in workshop c&c for a week. Then I drove 170kmh much more stable in nsh compared to.my E250. Maybe tyre difference

Depends on package or trim level. Some AMG or sports edition have lowered ride height (small difference), different suspension setting.

↡ Advertisement

I ever drove a remplacement E250 when my E250 in workshop c&c for a week. Then I drove 170kmh much more stable in nsh compared to.my E250. Maybe tyre difference

67aecd90-ccba-11e4-8cf3-4f85f9138b1f_201

• Praise 2

67aecd90-ccba-11e4-8cf3-4f85f9138b1f_201

Kum jony un ride S class le

Depends on package or trim level. Some AMG or sports edition have lowered ride height (small difference), different suspension setting.

Its standard, replacement car so no mod.

My S class from Sangyong ........... wo count bo

Engine merc right? Counted S class liao

hahaha like that I think inifiniti also beh pai . real one bo lwee buey . i buy A 货

if 老李 go .... dont know what will happen to sg. Better save for rainy day first

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 3

Yours is Elegance, IIRC, they may have given you an Avantgarde, the suspension is 15mm lower. Anyway, E can't corner like the 5, period. Edited by Voodooman

Yours is Elegance, IIRC, they may have given you an Avantgarde, the suspension is 15mm lower. Anyway, E can't corner like the 5, period.

Yours is Elegance, IIRC, they may have given you an Avantgarde, the suspension is 15mm lower. Anyway, E can't corner like the 5, period.

No they gimme another elegance

难道我分不出? haha

Indeed avantgarde suspension lower by 15mm and different wood trimming. Also got LeD light and big word below aircon button, AVANTGARDE lol

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Then I should buy a Merc. My kimchi 6 speed auto 1.6L also giving me 10+km/L but much less power. [laugh]

the current TCed w212 feels linear to me, FC is also very decent at about 10.5km -11km/L in heavy traffic and highway 50/50.

No they gimme another elegance

难道我分不出? haha

Indeed avantgarde suspension lower by 15mm and different wood trimming. Also got LeD light and big word below aircon button, AVANTGARDE lol

You too heavy, spoilt the suspension. haha...

Twincharged

You make it sound like merc got QC problems. Lol.

You make it sound like merc got QC problems. Lol.

Yah I got E250 lemon

Car seat behind got sound after I collected within a week. Then need engine mounting also. I tio lemon but my w212 E200 no prob one

You too heavy, spoilt the suspension. haha...

Simi spoilt suspension? Lol no suspension spoilt. Talking about sport suspension not spoilt lolol

I have had a GS before. Now my wife drives a W212 (E250). To be frank, the GS cost a little more in term of repairing/maintenance. Merc once after my first 3 free service we never return to C&C. Typical service once a year and cost the same as any japanese car.

• Praise 2

I have had a GS before. Now my wife drives a W212 (E250). To be frank, the GS cost a little more in term of repairing/maintenance. Merc once after my first 3 free service we never return to C&C. Typical service once a year and cost the same as any japanese car.

True even BM pricelist not that cheap wor

My honest opinions.. My dad had the current gen E250 saloon and after that got the cabriolet version.

Very awful to drive, the saloon is marginally better. When cornering, it feels like the car is going to roll over on its sides. The flat seats aren't very helpful in holding your body as well. The gear shifts are slow and slightly retarded in the 7G-Tronic, usually in a mind of its own, sometimes not sure to upshift or downshift.

Sure, it looks nice for a towkay car, very comfortable, decent space, nice interior design and materials used. It's meant as a cruiser.. if you are an enthusiast when it comes to car and driving, the E-class saloon will disappoint you almost instantly.

the Benz E series never dissapointed me the least bit, all 4 of them over the last 20 years,....it only got better with each series, never broke down, extremely comfortable and the rest all,... and yes taking the corners too.

..........perhaps you just need to have the experience and know your car well enough to take it around the corners ....having staggered tyres does help somewhat if you need to corner at higher than high speeds.

but with age, I into SUVs now [laugh]

the Benz E series never dissapointed me the least bit, all 4 of them over the last 20 years,....it only got better with each series, never broke down, extremely comfortable and the rest all,... and yes taking the corners too.

..........perhaps you just need to have the experience and know your car well enough to take it around the corners ....having staggered tyres does help somewhat if you need to corner at higher than high speeds.

but with age, I into SUVs now [laugh]

What type of SUV?

I am that close to discounting your above view on the E Class if normal SUV is able to allow you to "corner at higher than high speed". [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement