Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

11 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Wah... Your TV is plug and play type? 

I got two spoilt TV at home... One is picture shaking,  the other is no power. Ask for repair quite and both around $300 each... 

But if buy new xiaomi TV,  also around that price. 

Yes picture card, sound card and power unit is plug and plug just remove your back TV panel the card is usually held by 3 or 4 screw and attached by a connector. Just plug and play can google and youtube got many video on how to replace.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, Didu said:

This is the only PCB on the back of the TV. Everything connects to it.

20200628_163033.jpg

This looks like a picture card?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I also go all 3 to compare prices but mostly buy from Qoo and lazada bcoz of the coupons. 

Shopee don’t give coupon?

13 hours ago, Kb27 said:

nowadays tv spoiled, just change the pcb, and try your luck.

it's so complex, no one will try to repair it.

My friend recently sony TV lcd got some issues.  Warranty just over. Got lines. Then he asked the 70+ year old uncle featured on cna recently. 

Uncle come. Managed to fix his lines. But then TV stuck in unable to reboot. Stuck for two hours like that. Eventually my friend managed to find a solution on YouTube and reset it, not the uncle. After that pay up. He wasn't too happy already. Then found out that one side of his panel has some stains? 

The stains appear to be the outer glass no longer adhering to the liquid display below. 

Call uncle to come back next day. Uncle say not his pasar. Lol

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

26 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My friend recently sony TV lcd got some issues.  Warranty just over. Got lines. Then he asked the 70+ year old uncle featured on cna recently. 

Uncle come. Managed to fix his lines. But then TV stuck in unable to reboot. Stuck for two hours like that. Eventually my friend managed to find a solution on YouTube and reset it, not the uncle. After that pay up. He wasn't too happy already. Then found out that one side of his panel has some stains? 

The stains appear to be the outer glass no longer adhering to the liquid display below. 

ask your friend to call cna to complain [laugh]

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Acewin said:

Yes picture card, sound card and power unit is plug and plug just remove your back TV panel the card is usually held by 3 or 4 screw and attached by a connector. Just plug and play can google and youtube got many video on how to replace.

Any idea where to buy those cards? I got a old Panasonic Plasma only display top half.

Twincharged
15 hours ago, Acewin said:

You've got me interested.... 

But I tried to search but don't send like go ready seller.... Where you get your replacement parts from?  

Only URL that sells new cards is eBay....  But the shipping is 😲

On 6/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, Jman888 said:

I would say quite effective, I use to get mozzy bite every evening, not those big bumps but small itchy bumps (can see from the photo they were baby mozzy). Got this for slightly for than a week (that was my 2nd purchase of 2 more units), now I have 2 in living room and 1 in bedroom,  no more itchy for past few days [thumbsup]

20200627_114425.jpg

Looks good. Can share the link?

6 hours ago, Lala81 said:

uncle feeling hurt that use Internet to humiliate him... lol🤣

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, Ysc3 said:

These are the last things I would expect to be sold online...Lazada...

Screenshot_20200626_173229_com.lazada.android.jpg