Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

6 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

can anyone here tell me what is this so called "Lazada Growing a Coin mean" ???? seems kinda irritating for a few cents only right?? or can it be more than just that... ask me to grow, water, harvest and what nots......  

You need to collect 100 coins to exchange for a $1 voucher.

Everyday you can harvest 5 coins/24hrs.

Every review, 2 coins, with description, 2 additional coins, with photos, 3 additional coins for a total of 7 coins per review.

Browse thru 3 or 4 items, 1 coin per day.

I have been doing it to accumulate my coins to purchase items. I now still trying to figure out the Surprise Egg thing. I log in 3 weeks everyday and still do not get it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Every review, 2 coins, with description, 2 additional coins, with photos, 3 additional coins for a total of 7 coins per review.

I have been doing it to accumulate my coins to purchase items. I now still trying to figure out the Surprise Egg thing. I log in 3 weeks everyday and still do not get it.

I've been religiously cracking the daily egg for months...i know...sibeh boh liao...😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 6

37 minutes ago, Blueray said:

i dont bother with lazada coins.

shopee coins then is useful.

Shopee also sometimes I find the sites very "cluttered" with too much distractions like rebate this and that voucher and free delivery  what not and finally on check out its unchanged, haiz .....  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

They try to gamify but actually it is work... u work so hard get $1 off... not worth wasting time on this unless ur damn free

14 hours ago, Wt_know said:

nabei ... just finish 8.8 only ... now 9.9 liao ... 

shopee ... gets local cheapo artist like Mark Lee & Gurmit Singh ... 

lazada ... gets Korea A-list artist like Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin ...

walao ehh ... i wonder how much $cost$ goes to this sort of SEXPENSIVE marketing ... LOL

Remember shopee started with Ronaldo? Think they spend their 5 year budget there. lol.

17 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Shopee also sometimes I find the sites very "cluttered" with too much distractions like rebate this and that voucher and free delivery  what not and finally on check out its unchanged, haiz .....  

shopee vouchers always need to snatch. I v sian on that coz i always forgot the time. 😂 Everytime i go in left nothing for me. 

Lazada vouchers are more direct. But this kind of monthly sales really no point. i will just wait for 11.11 on taobao/aliexpress or black friday on Amazon US. 

• Praise 1

@Stratovarius 

Snatch shopee vouchers is one thing. I once snatched one and took 3 mins to check out and the voucher was not valid anymore as all were claimed. Need to be really fast hand fast leg. 

Edited by Hamburger
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

@Stratovarius 

Snatch shopee vouchers is one thing. I once snatched one and took 3 mins to check out and the voucher was not valid anymore as all were claimed. Need to be really fast hand fast leg. 

Yeah. I Kena one time too. Was used 100% so cannot claim. 

Need to prepare the cart swee swee before hand. But sometimes the voucher got limitations. So I gave up and try to aim the weekly bank vouchers. I feel qoo10 and Lazada vouchers are more straight forward.

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Need to prepare the cart swee swee before hand. But sometimes the voucher got limitations. So I gave up and try to aim the weekly bank vouchers. I feel qoo10 and Lazada vouchers are more straight forward.

shopee vouchers claim already still subject to first come first served. eg shopee supermarket 50% cashback, usually gone in 3 mins. 

lazada vouchers claim already its yours. 

1 hour ago, yishunite said:

They try to gamify but actually it is work... u work so hard get $1 off... not worth wasting time on this unless ur damn free

Yup, I was damn free. On holiday since Jun. School starts only in Sep.:D Everyday wake up have to think what to do.

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I find it complicated for Lazada, shopee more straight forward accumulate and offset cost. 

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I've been religiously cracking the daily egg for months...i know...sibeh boh liao...😁

I also crack, but don't know what I will get by doing that 🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

Lazada can have multiple discounts, shop vouchers, lazada vouchers, special event vouchers (like 7.7 etc), then still have credit card voucher.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, yishunite said:

easiler to outsource to your kids to play. Just make sure your kid dont get tempted in buying stuff that you did not wish to get

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

Lazada can have multiple discounts, shop vouchers, lazada vouchers, special event vouchers (like 7.7 etc), then still have credit card voucher.

Thatz what I like about Lazarda. Unlike Qoo10, discounted items cannot use voucher.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:02 PM, Wt_know said:

nabei ... just finish 8.8 only ... now 9.9 liao ... 

shopee ... gets local cheapo artist like Mark Lee & Gurmit Singh ... 

lazada ... gets Korea A-list artist like Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin ...

walao ehh ... i wonder how much $cost$ goes to this sort of SEXPENSIVE marketing ... LOL

shopee now got Jackie Chan. :XD:

• Haha! 3

On 8/17/2021 at 2:45 PM, Jman888 said:

yes, and lazada now has free shipping vouchers, handy when need to purchase low value household, kitchen items etc.

↡ Advertisement