Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

yesterday all courier came one after another, my wife not very happy [sweatdrop][laugh]

last week checking Adidas and the promo still on but left with limited products and range.

20200627_110759.jpg

20200627_110834.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

10 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

yesterday all courier came one after another, my wife not very happy [sweatdrop][laugh]

last week checking Adidas and the promo still on but left with limited products and range.

20200627_110759.jpg

20200627_110834.jpg

Pse feedback on the "Inhalent Mosquito"! My area dengue cases exceeded 120 already! 

7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Pse feedback on the "Inhalent Mosquito"! My area dengue cases exceeded 120 already! 

I search all the RedMart and ntuc on line no mosquito coil available.. anyone knows of shop that sells can chime in for lobang?

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Lazada warning you about your health. Lol.

I hope I go just before I turn 75 ... So still got some more fuel in the tank.... 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
13 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I search all the RedMart and ntuc on line no mosquito coil available.. anyone knows of shop that sells can chime in for lobang?

They have those mosquito repellent gel....  $20 for 5 tubs... On qoo10

24 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I would say quite effective, I use to get mozzy bite every evening, not those big bumps but small itchy bumps (can see from the photo they were baby mozzy). Got this for slightly for than a week (that was my 2nd purchase of 2 more units), now I have 2 in living room and 1 in bedroom,  no more itchy for past few days [thumbsup]

20200627_114425.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Qoo10 have many

Screenshot_20200627-115327_Qoo10.jpg

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I would say quite effective, I use to get mozzy bite every evening, not those big bumps but small itchy bumps (can see from the photo they were baby mozzy). Got this for slightly for than a week (that was my 2nd purchase of 2 more units), now I have 2 in living room and 1 in bedroom,  no more itchy for past few days [thumbsup]

20200627_114425.jpg

These arent mosquitoes leh most of them lol.

I have doubt about the inhalant type of traps. I read some reviews. 
I think it's just the weather change to cooler weather these two weeks.

I also lot less mosquito bites recently.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Qoo10 have many

Screenshot_20200627-115327_Qoo10.jpg

Ok .. my mistake.. never state clearly...I need the one dollar one pack type.. just like I only eat 3 dollars fried rice and not the 45 dollars type 😂 

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

These arent mosquitoes leh most of them lol.

I have doubt about the inhalant type of traps. I read some reviews. 
I think it's just the weather change to cooler weather these two weeks.

I also lot less mosquito bites recently.

maybe you are right, cooler weather less mozzy. But it captured something so make me feel 'safer' [laugh]

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Ok .. my mistake.. never state clearly...I need the one dollar one pack type.. just like I only eat 3 dollars fried rice and not the 45 dollars type 😂 

anywhere should sell bah?

Any NTUC always have baygon brand one mah. Household shop also have.
Unless u are saying it's sold out.

24 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

maybe you are right, cooler weather less mozzy. But it captured something so make me feel 'safer' [laugh]

I think you are better off using those DIY Magnetic Mosquito net.

TB2o.nMcpXXXXbWXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2435436203

Supercharged
(edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 7:15 AM, Dafansu said:

should be ok if you purchase from reputable shops like Goh Ah Bee, Parisilk, LionCity, Mega Discount Store, Audio House etc . Even official brands like Panasonic, Samsung are online, lookout for their official store if this is a concern, at least u eliminate the risk.

In fact, most of deliveries are direct from the manufacturer, eg just bought a fridge recently from an unknown shop online, but delivery is direct from Hitachi.  The shops just act as third party advert to get the consumer to buy their brand. 

In any case if you are not satisfy with the product with good reason, I believe u can always reject it

My Philips 32" TV up lorry after 1 year. Called Philip service center. I flipped thru my Lazada purchase history to tell him the date of purchase & seller. He told me the TV sets sold thru brick & mortar shops will usually cover 2 yrs warranty, but many online stores cover only 1 year. So L L for me. Next time I buy thru online for big ticket items, I'll have to make sure it explicitly indicate the warranty period.

Edited by Didu
  • Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

I have that already (folded 2 layer), not for the mosquito but to filter as much as sand blown into the house as possible, with the construction of 7-8 HDB blocks 200 metre away from my block, my vacuum cleaner are full of sand every time and the white net become brown in 3months.Thanks to covid and the rain I can take down the net [sweatdrop]

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

Maybe Army emart at safra or Chevron. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Ghgan said:

I bad at DIY.. can I ask for her help? 😍

• Haha! 3