Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Didu said:

My Philips 32" TV up lorry after 1 year. Called Philip service center. I flipped thru my Lazada purchase history to tell him the date of purchase & seller. He told me the TV sets sold thru brick & mortar shops will usually cover 2 yrs warranty, but many online stores cover only 1 year. So L L for me. Next time I buy thru online for big ticket items, I'll have to make sure it explicitly indicate the warranty period.

yes must see, print and keep a copy if not listed in the warranty card, receipt after u received the item. Some items like phone also 3 months warranty also.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I would say quite effective, I use to get mozzy bite every evening, not those big bumps but small itchy bumps (can see from the photo they were baby mozzy). Got this for slightly for than a week (that was my 2nd purchase of 2 more units), now I have 2 in living room and 1 in bedroom,  no more itchy for past few days [thumbsup]

20200627_114425.jpg

I thought good news, mosquitoes, but sadly they are not.

Yellow sticky fly paper will catch quite a few of these gnats. They are attracted to the colour.

gnats3.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

My reserve ammo... 

I've been using this over a year. Quite pleased with it. It's a cheap ultrasonic diffuser you can get from shopee, lazada, aliexpress..

Then you add your favourite essential oil to keep mosquitoes away. I get them from iherb or amazon. The room smells good, mosquitoes are kept at length.

Natural oil is far safer than synthetic chemical I suppose.

diffuser.jpg

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Jman888 said:

yesterday all courier came one after another, my wife not very happy [sweatdrop][laugh]

last week checking Adidas and the promo still on but left with limited products and range.

20200627_110759.jpg

20200627_110834.jpg

I also bought that Mosquito killer!

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I would say quite effective, I use to get mozzy bite every evening, not those big bumps but small itchy bumps (can see from the photo they were baby mozzy). Got this for slightly for than a week (that was my 2nd purchase of 2 more units), now I have 2 in living room and 1 in bedroom,  no more itchy for past few days [thumbsup]

20200627_114425.jpg

Oh seems good, what is the name of this item?

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

My reserve ammo... 

Screenshot_20200627_180139.thumb.jpg.5d2b20f776eca0b222c8990459c80ccf.jpg

I have this also, but I think I am dying from inhaling the smoke.

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I have this also, but I think I am dying from inhaling the smoke.

You need to wear PM 2.5 mask. [:p]

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Probably losing sales to Shopee etc. So far Lazada has given me the most problems. They wash hands regarding problems between buyers and sellers. 

Edited by Volvobrick

2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Probably losing sales to Shopee etc. So far Lazada has given me the most problems. They wash hands regarding problems between buyers and sellers. 

me opposite, lazada serve me well over many years, shopee I only use few time, bought powerbank 2 weeks ago from local seller, both faulty on arrival, message both seller and shopee, seller ignore, shopee reply say will follow up with seller also no reply when I send them email twice.

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

don't really like Lazada also, the interface for shopee seems nicer and easier to navigate. Very few reviews for the stuffs from Lazada

10 hours ago, Didu said:

My Philips 32" TV up lorry after 1 year. Called Philip service center. I flipped thru my Lazada purchase history to tell him the date of purchase & seller. He told me the TV sets sold thru brick & mortar shops will usually cover 2 yrs warranty, but many online stores cover only 1 year. So L L for me. Next time I buy thru online for big ticket items, I'll have to make sure it explicitly indicate the warranty period.

Actually you can google and buy replacement parts quite easily e.g if no picture usually is the picture card spoil, no sound is sound card spoil, no power is the power unit spoil but if LCD/LED screen up lorry then better change.

I ever change sound card for my Samsung only about $69 for card.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
10 hours ago, Dafansu said:

don't really like Lazada also, the interface for shopee seems nicer and easier to navigate. Very few reviews for the stuffs from Lazada

货比三家

Q10, Lazada and Shoppee. 

Compare price and delivery charges. 

Then for bulk,  I will go to Ezbuy, ignore shipping charges.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
(edited)
10 hours ago, Acewin said:

Actually you can google and buy replacement parts quite easily e.g if no picture usually is the picture card spoil, no sound is sound card spoil, no power is the power unit spoil but if LCD/LED screen up lorry then better change.

Wah... Your TV is plug and play type? 

I got two spoilt TV at home... One is picture shaking,  the other is no power. Ask for repair quite and both around $300 each... 

But if buy new xiaomi TV,  also around that price. 

Edited by Ysc3

Supercharged
16 hours ago, Acewin said:

This is the only PCB on the back of the TV. Everything connects to it.

20200628_163033.jpg

• Praise 2

Supersonic

nowadays tv spoiled, just change the pcb, and try your luck.

it's so complex, no one will try to repair it.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
10 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Wah... Your TV is plug and play type? 

I got two spoilt TV at home... One is picture shaking,  the other is no power. Ask for repair quite and both around $300 each... 

But if buy new xiaomi TV,  also around that price. 

Sell off the TV. I sold off a few to a guy collecting old tv. All no power one. Didn’t bother to repair.

But now I don’t know if he still want, can try.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1