Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

50 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

simple keypad phone for old folks and Anker weighing scale

Energizer-E241S-New-Smart-Feature-Phone-4G-LTE-Local-Set-with-1-Year-Warranty-Lazada-Singapore.png

Anker-eufy-Smart-Scale-C1-Full-Body-Smart-Scale-C1-With-Bluetooth-Large-LED-Display-Lazada-Singapore.png

old folks like my dad using touch screen phone already, no more such buttons 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Kklim said:

No USB port? If have you can still play video like what the prosecutors did in court 😝

See Kali they Don’t know what is inside the DVD then play some 自编自导自演beedio :XD:

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Kopites said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lazada-redmart-data-breach-personal-information-millions-account-13415688

Personal information from 1.1 million RedMart accounts was stolen from e-commerce platform Lazada and sold online in a data breach.

-------------------------

Anyone data on it?

"Lazada added that the information stolen was last updated in March 2019, and the affected RedMart-only database is not linked to any Lazada database."

Seems like those who start dealing thru RedMart after March '19 might be safe.

• Shocked 1

Just started using Lazada...and first time voucher user😁

One question to you veteran guys in online shopping 

collected a voucher without any minimum spending required and was directed to a page with items that the voucher can be utilised. 

Selected item and made payment but the system didn't auto deduct the voucher amount as per statement in the free vouchers collection page - that it'll auto apply voucher when the minimum amount is met. 

Do I have a case to ask for refund of the balance or cancel the order with full refund? 

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

collected a voucher without any minimum spending required and was directed to a page with items that the voucher can be utilised. 

Selected item and made payment but the system didn't auto deduct the voucher amount as per statement in the free vouchers collection page - that it'll auto apply voucher when the minimum amount is met. 

Do I have a case to ask for refund of the balance or cancel the order with full refund? 

for me, if the voucher discount is not reflected I will not proceed.

in this case, I would cancel before its processed and shipped, unless its something that must buy one.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Got t&c one... Selected products only?

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Blueray said:

for me, if the voucher discount is not reflected I will not proceed.

in this case, I would cancel before its processed and shipped, unless its something that must buy one.

I've bought other stuff from Lazada last week and most of the times the discount or whatever voucher would reflect upon payment made and I got the pleasant surprise. Thus, I thought it'd be the same with this no minimum spending required voucher as well. 

Just a pair of shoes as Christmas gift for my son whom wasn't too keen about it when I showed him last night. 😁

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Got t&c one... Selected products only?

The directed page displayed all items that the collected vouchers could be used...some vouchers with minimum spending required though. 

Supercharged

If you've collected the voucher, you should see the amount deducted during payment. If you don't see it, probably means your purchase did not meet the voucher condition. At that point, you can decide if you want to proceed with the order, or cancel. Once you proceed, the voucher is considered used. You will not get voucher back even if you terminate the order and ask for refund.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I've bought other stuff from Lazada last week and most of the times the discount or whatever voucher would reflect upon payment made and I got the pleasant surprise. Thus, I thought it'd be the same with this no minimum spending required voucher as well. 

Just a pair of shoes as Christmas gift for my son whom wasn't too keen about it when I showed him last night. 😁

how old is your son, nowadays kid has their own liking, usually i ask him to send me the link for me to pay, no more surprises for him [laugh]

some vouchers only for selected products but most of the time it apply to almost all. There is minimum amount which is stated in your voucher list.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1