Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

21 minutes ago, Blueray said:

for me, if the voucher discount is not reflected I will not proceed.

in this case, I would cancel before its processed and shipped, unless its something that must buy one.

i cancel and buy again quite often if the item still under processing. Either the item was sold at cheaper price or higher voucher discount if combined a few purchases.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Now Lazada having the golden egg game ... Got so many "free shipping" coupons ... But I think only for local delivery ? ... Cuz they still add the domestic shipping charges for the China items ... Even when I opt to collect from collection point.

9 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Now Lazada having the golden egg game ... Got so many "free shipping" coupons ... But I think only for local delivery ? ... Cuz they still add the domestic shipping charges for the China items ... Even when I opt to collect from collection point.

I only buy items with free shipping ones😁

22 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

how old is your son, nowadays kid has their own liking, usually i ask him to send me the link for me to pay, no more surprises for him [laugh]

some vouchers only for selected products but most of the time it apply to almost all. There is minimum amount which is stated in your voucher list.

I only buy stuff that I also like or can use...but his feet are bigger...TMD...my lucky daughter in law 😂

9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I only buy items with free shipping ones😁

Now very rare...

Last time I join their loyalty program and got free express shipping for all orders... That was worth it. I even got door delivery for a $2 adapter plug ! 

But now the program discontinued.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

those taobao seller confirm no free, some cost close to $10 for bigger furniture items.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

those taobao seller confirm no free, some cost close to $10 for bigger furniture items.

Ezbuy!! No free but cheaper sea freight charges. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Ya, TB shipping is a deal breaker. Wifey likes many things there but also finds it not worthwhile...

Shopee or Lazada still have better pricings... I regretted I didn't compare price earlier and bought something more expensive at Aliexpress of the same item. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Just started using Lazada...and first time voucher user😁

One question to you veteran guys in online shopping 

collected a voucher without any minimum spending required and was directed to a page with items that the voucher can be utilised. 

Selected item and made payment but the system didn't auto deduct the voucher amount as per statement in the free vouchers collection page - that it'll auto apply voucher when the minimum amount is met. 

Do I have a case to ask for refund of the balance or cancel the order with full refund? 

Managed to get the refund by canceling the order while it's still being process...now just need to check the CC statement to be sure. 

Bought the same item cheaper by $1.10...

I is jin happy becos I saved 1 cup of kopiC 😁

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I've bought other stuff from Lazada last week and most of the times the discount or whatever voucher would reflect upon payment made and I got the pleasant surprise. Thus, I thought it'd be the same with this no minimum spending required voucher as well. 

Just a pair of shoes as Christmas gift for my son whom wasn't too keen about it when I showed him last night. 😁

lazada voucher is quite straightforward, have will auto apply. otherwise means no. I collected free shipping voucher for 1212 but on that day did not reflect, so I did not buy anything.

some lazada items have the option of free shipping if item is dropped off at collection point. and will have 2 days grace period to collect, i use that when I see it. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Today my Samsung TV refuse to turn on.  [confused] Manual power switch also not working. Main switch power recycle also did not help. Haiz.... Looks like up lorry liao.

Temporarily moved my bedroom TV over. 

38 minutes ago, Didu said:

Today my Samsung TV refuse to turn on.  [confused] Manual power switch also not working. Main switch power recycle also did not help. Haiz.... Looks like up lorry liao.

how old is the TV ?

50 minutes ago, Didu said:

Too bad u missed the 12.12 and Christmas offers. Lazada prices now not so good..

2 hours ago, Didu said:

Is the power supply still working? Maybe just power supply failed.

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Blueray said:

how old is the TV ?

Quite old. It's built in DTV is older version that is not compatible with our DVB-T2. I had to use a TV box to connect via HDMI.

↡ Advertisement