Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

Just bought some small items from Lazada, delivery was $2.

But if shipped to nearby designated shops, like supermart or 7-11, is free delivery, so I chose the latter.

Something new about the delivery for me.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

But if shipped to nearby designated shops, like supermart or 7-11, is free delivery, so I chose the latter.

Yes, have been using the delivery to 7-11. It’s good, don’t have to wait for the delivery guy.

• Praise 3

39 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I prefer to collect from the shops downstairs because safer

My hoh Liao won’t tio kope 🤪

• Praise 2

13 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Not Full HD.

Seems 32" doesn't seem to come with FHD specs, partly the reason the TVs in my bedrooms are 40" and 43"..

15 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Seems 32" doesn't seem to come with FHD specs, partly the reason the TVs in my bedrooms are 40" and 43"..

My room was 40. Now I have 50. Frankly to me zero point having TV smaller than 50 inches nowadays. 

40-43 is only if your room is tiny. 

• Praise 1

On 1/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, Didu said:

To replace my bedroom TV, I went Mega Store to pick up a 32" TV. They have one unit left, and I guess I'm the lucky one.  [laugh]

https://megadiscountstore.com.sg/collections/Smart-TV/LG

Which outlet you did you go? I'm also looking to get a 32" TV, don't want to make a wasted trip since you picked up the last piece 😅

Edited by Ray7456

1 hour ago, Ray7456 said:

Which outlet you did you go? I'm also looking to get a 32" TV, don't want to make a wasted trip since you picked up the last piece 😅

U may wanna consider a LG 43" 43LM5700, can find for less than $400 in carousell as some selling off this gift that they got from buying bigger LG TVs.  This is a FHD model so in my opinion a better buy.

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Ray7456 said:

I went to the one at Leisure Park Kallang. Best to call for stock check before you go.

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My room was 40. Now I have 50. Frankly to me zero point having TV smaller than 50 inches nowadays. 

40-43 is only if your room is tiny. 

My normal HDB bedroom.. started with 32", followed by 40", now 43".. dun really think need to go bigger since the main TV that we watch most is still the living room one. 

Supercharged
19 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

U may wanna consider a LG 43" 43LM5700, can find for less than $400 in carousell as some selling off this gift that they got from buying bigger LG TVs.  This is a FHD model so in my opinion a better buy.

Yep :a-good: I also like to buy at less than $10 per inch. The 32" price fall below that some years ago. I notice the price point has also reached some of the the 43" sets.  :a-happy:

Edited by Didu
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

Space constraint so the 32", but thanks for the advice 👍.

• Praise 1

On 1/17/2021 at 10:03 AM, Mustank said:

I prefer to collect from the shops downstairs because safer

My hoh Liao won’t tio kope 🤪

My next block got shop also pick up for Lazada and the shop owners are from Myanmar. Very nice people.

On 1/17/2021 at 2:53 PM, Tkseah said:

My normal HDB bedroom.. started with 32", followed by 40", now 43".. dun really think need to go bigger since the main TV that we watch most is still the living room one. 

Same here. 

nabei ... just finish 8.8 only ... now 9.9 liao ... 

shopee ... gets local cheapo artist like Mark Lee & Gurmit Singh ... 

lazada ... gets Korea A-list artist like Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin ...

walao ehh ... i wonder how much $cost$ goes to this sort of SEXPENSIVE marketing ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

can anyone here tell me what is this so called "Lazada Growing a Coin mean" ???? seems kinda irritating for a few cents only right?? or can it be more than just that... ask me to grow, water, harvest and what nots......  

7 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

can anyone here tell me what is this so called "Lazada Growing a Coin mean" ???? seems kinda irritating for a few cents only right?? or can it be more than just that... ask me to grow, water, harvest and what nots......  

i dont bother with lazada coins.

shopee coins then is useful.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2