RadX

Turbocharged

If I were him let both drown n find new one

they know that they can actually go threesome right? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I pity him.........

as in 3 of them go out together dinner clubbing partying....and .....ahem :x

• Praise 5

I have a friend...his current gf is good buddy with his ex gf.

I salute him...

Salute or ke lian him?

Girls everything also want to compare.. If the he give ex a big teddy bear, she needs 10% bigger, or 2 big teddy bears.. If anniversary bring ex to an atas place to eat + gift, their anniversary need to be even more atas.. Coz if he doesn't do more, she will say, so you loved your ex more?

On Topic: Pump and dump.. She's an ex for a reason, either she broke up with him, or he broke up with her..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

When I read the title tot u are really torn between current n ex. Lol

ya i was surprise too...... Why only 2..... should be more..... torn between 100 Exs and 20 current,,,,, [laugh][:p]

Salute or ke lian him?

Girls everything also want to compare.. If the he give ex a big teddy bear, she needs 10% bigger, or 2 big teddy bears.. If anniversary bring ex to an atas place to eat + gift, their anniversary need to be even more atas.. Coz if he doesn't do more, she will say, so you loved your ex more?

On Topic: Pump and dump.. She's an ex for a reason, either she broke up with him, or he broke up with her..

If gals like dat..den very ke lian for the guy. 😖

• Praise 7

If gals like dat..den very ke lian for the guy. 😖

Haha, a lot of my female friends are like that.. If they know what their friends BFs did for them, they'd want something more from their BF.

One of my ex said this to me: "How come her BF does that for her and you don't? Is it because I'm not worthy and sexy enough?"

I just told her I was a simple guy, enjoy the simple pleasures in life, don't like giving gifts, don't like getting gifts, because people don't get stuff I want, and there's not much I want, other than the old GTR R-34.. =D And an Aventador roadster.. Don't even need a house to stay at.. Haha

• Praise 2