SGH3456Z you are such a disgrace

Camrytron

Supercharged

Petrol car why must call tow truck? Just go to the petrol station and a can of petrol for top up. Don't forget to buy a funnel too (if you can't find a funnel, buy a mineral water bottle and a pair of scissors to fashion one.

Diesel car - no choice, gotta call tow truck.

I remember someone in this forum was complaining about other motorist being unhelpful when his car ran out of petrol - this fellow still around?

naturally go petrol station but must first know where is the nearest one.

nowadays, with the advent of technology, it is very easily to find but in the olden days, where one hv to rely on street directory (provided one hv a copy inside the vehicle n know how to use it). i can tell u most wld call their immediate family for assistance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

for me I wld say it's all abt up bringing but I am also not saying tat good ppl don't hv bad day or jst tat moment brain wrong connection n did something tat is not himself/herself😔

well said Bro [thumbsup]

we do hv our off-days, momentary loss of sanity, decency....

having said that, in this age of cyber-vigilantism, it only takes 1 moment of weakness to gain instant notoriety.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 8

well said Bro [thumbsup]

we do hv our off-days, momentary loss of sanity, decency....

having said that, in this age of cyber-vigilantism, it only takes 1 moment of weakness to gain instant notoriety.

Ya, I always try to remind myself tat wat ever I do ppl will be seeing. Lata kana STOMP Siao liao 😄😄😄 lol

• Praise 3

While I feel disgusted with the action of the driver, I feel the petrol station management is also one kind to want to deduct the money from pump attendant whenever such issue arises.

• Praise 1

While I feel disgusted with the action of the driver, I feel the petrol station management is also one kind to want to deduct the money from pump attendant whenever such issue arises.

Ya lor, sometimes small $ should be factor in as expenses instead of deducting their salary. Such incident seldom happen, if it often happened to the particular pump attendant then it is that pump attendant issue and the manager should look into and take necessary actions. That will be fairer to them.

Twincharged

I think alot of businesses do this. Heard from some of those coffeeshop drinks sellers they also have to pay for the drinks if the customer walks away or pay the wrong amount. I have friends who worked part time as cashiers in poly and they also have to top up the difference if at the end of the day the accounts don't match.

I think alot of businesses do this. Heard from some of those coffeeshop drinks sellers they also have to pay for the drinks if the customer walks away or pay the wrong amount. I have friends who worked part time as cashiers in poly and they also have to top up the difference if at the end of the day the accounts don't match.

If customers pump petrol and drive off without paying, the pump attendant is the one who's going to pay (salary deducted) and you know what, a lot of those who drove off without paying are driving BMW, mercs and those consider high end cars (not super high end cars).

You walk into some of those petrol stations whereby they put up notices about people who drove off without paying, you talk to the staffs there and they'll tell you all the stories.

If customers pump petrol and drive off without paying, the pump attendant is the one who's going to pay (salary deducted) and you know what, a lot of those who drove off without paying are driving BMW, mercs and those consider high end cars (not super high end cars).

You walk into some of those petrol stations whereby they put up notices about people who drove off without paying, you talk to the staffs there and they'll tell you all the stories.

Fully agreed, years ago I also heard that bank tellers had to make good for losses should they overpay someone. This created a culture of keeping the extras should there be any and in turn made the staff not forthcoming in their business dealings. Think the banks came to their senses n I don't think the staff need to pay now for losses.

So I'm surprised that the petrol firms deduct from the attendants pay for any shortfall. Downright taking advantage and my little respect for them due to their cartel behaviour has totally diminished and I would add extinguished forever👎👎👎

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

some people are a real disgrace.

Don't pump today, tomorrow also sure must pump.

Not always true - e.g. if it's a rental car. In this case, the "excess" would be totally lugi.

That having been said, if it's so freaking important that he gets *exactly* 60 bucks, then he should either pump himself or jagah at the car's side.

Edited by Turboflat4

Uncle should have siphon out the 40 bucks, what a bully man this guy

Was pumping petrol at Esso Seng kang branch and witness this SGH3456Z was shouting and yelling to the cashier and pump attendance uncle.

Tot your car was scratch but something I can't believe, $40 of petrol. WTF

Actually story is owner say full tank but when in cashier he insisted he only want pump $60.Even uncle pump wrongly you will still be using the petrol.

Cashier told me if customers don't pay than will deduct from pump attendance uncle pay.

Uncle 1 day salary is so little and now need to pay for your stingy and shameful act,you are really such a disgrace as a car owners who can't afford to pay for own petrol.

I pity the uncle so end up I give $20 to the uncle to make his day better.

Pls all owners, even if pump attendance pump more for u,just be gentleman and pay,anyway petrol is inside our car.

• Praise 1

Was pumping petrol at Esso Seng kang branch and witness this SGH3456Z was shouting and yelling to the cashier and pump attendance uncle.

Tot your car was scratch but something I can't believe, $40 of petrol. WTF

Actually story is owner say full tank but when in cashier he insisted he only want pump $60.Even uncle pump wrongly you will still be using the petrol.

Cashier told me if customers don't pay than will deduct from pump attendance uncle pay.

Uncle 1 day salary is so little and now need to pay for your stingy and shameful act,you are really such a disgrace as a car owners who can't afford to pay for own petrol.

I pity the uncle so end up I give $20 to the uncle to make his day better.

Pls all owners, even if pump attendance pump more for u,just be gentleman and pay,anyway petrol is inside our car.

You are an Angel, Camrytron - if every car owner is as kind and generous like you, this world is a better place to live.

I also encountered a witch workshop, not exactly the supernatural kind but ... I was cut throat for just a small bumper job and the owner "a witch" (in disguise properly) made my bumper job into a major job !! I just lost for words ! As a good obedient sgcarmart partron, I cant reveal names or name...just a hint...avoid " ace chxxx ". Figure out the rest people. I'm still trying to figure out and restore my precious. Sad...

• Praise 1

Hmmm... the driver got away with $20 worth of free petrol in his tank this time, next time, he'll get away with $2 worth of free mineral water, also in his tank.

After that, no more next next time liao.