India school exam cheat

Kb27

Supersonic

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31998343

About 300 people have been arrested in the Indian state of Bihar, authorities say, after reports emerged of blatant cheating in school exams.

Parents and friends of students were photographed climbing school walls to pass on answers.

Many of those arrested were parents. At least 750 students have been expelled.

An estimated 1.4m students are taking their school leaving exams in Bihar alone - tests seen as crucial for their chances of a successful career.

The authorities have clearly been embarrassed by the cheating, the BBC's Jill McGivering says, with the episode prompting ridicule on social media.

Students were seen copying answers from smuggled-in note sheets, and police posted outside test centres were even seen being bribed to look the other way.

Here's how to cheat:

_81813511_81810977.jpg

...and they are probably coming here as FT. :o

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

About 300 people have been arrested in the Indian state of Bihar, authorities say, after reports emerged of blatant cheating in school exams.

Parents and friends of students were photographed climbing school walls to pass on answers.

An estimated 1.4m students are taking their school leaving exams in Bihar alone - tests seen as crucial for their chances of a successful career.

The authorities have clearly been embarrassed by the cheating, the BBC's Jill McGivering says, with the episode prompting ridicule on social media.

Students were seen copying answers from smuggled-in note sheets, and police posted outside test centres were even seen being bribed to look the other way.

Here's how to cheat:

_81813511_81810977.jpg

Real talent and really talented

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 4

Bo salah mah. They are really foreign talents.

You won't see anybody climb schools here in SG. That's why we need FTs. [laugh]

_81813511_81810977.jpg

• Praise 4

This is really something! To cheat so publicly is bad enough but for the cops who are stationed there to close one eye sadly shows how low Indian society has stooped to.

I guess it all boils done to corruption and let this be a lesson to all countries that you have to weed out corruption else the whole country will not function and the spill over effects to the economy, people etc is so detrimental. Hopefully the new Indian PM and his govt can clean this up to bring India up to where they rightfully belong and also to bring up a generation of hardworking and honest citizens which will bring pride back to the country. Lots of work to be done though!!

• Praise 10

They did it so blatantly.... Omg !!

Then , the results achieved aren't really a demonstration of their abilities....

Just like I don't really trust the Indian FT whom are driving here... Their skills really cannot make it, esp so their parking skills....

Pardon my outburst, cos it's not the first time I seen these FT driving , and this morning I Ganna one....

She needed 5 times just to park in a lot !!

So, I always wonder how they can pass their exams ...

Of course, now I know :D

Edited by Ktglfc
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Their ultimate aim to do well in school is not to be a FT but to work for their government as civil servants cos the benefits are damn good.

Out of 365 days a year 100+ days are annual leaves.

• Praise 1

This is really something! To cheat so publicly is bad enough but for the cops who are stationed there to close one eye sadly shows how low Indian society has stooped to.

I guess it all boils done to corruption and let this be a lesson to all countries that you have to weed out corruption else the whole country will not function and the spill over effects to the economy, people etc is so detrimental. Hopefully the new Indian PM and his govt can clean this up to bring India up to where they rightfully belong and also to bring up a generation of hardworking and honest citizens which will bring pride back to the country. Lots of work to be done though!!

Spot on as usual! 👍
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

But I wonder how many actually pass.... you see.... parent/friends climb the school to help the fella... provided they pass the fella the correct one..... [laugh][rolleyes]

Turbocharged

Q: What is worse than cheating in exams?

A: cheat already still fail

the ones who passed will go on to work in their govt bodies

the ones who failed will buy fake degrees and come to SG to work... Lol

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

They did it so blatantly.... Omg !!

Then , the results achieved aren't really a demonstration of their abilities....

Just like I don't really trust the Indian FT whom are driving here... Their skills really cannot make it, esp so their parking skills....

Pardon my outburst, cos it's not the first time I seen these FT driving , and this morning I Ganna one....

She needed 5 times just to park in a lot !!

So, I always wonder how they can pass their exams ...

Of course, now I know :D

I think the issues lies with 'her'..., not the color of skin... Hehehe

• Praise 2

Here's how to cheat:

_81813511_81810977.jpg

might already be your boss liao

• Praise 4

I think the issues lies with 'her'..., not the color of skin... Hehehe

I think what I said got some truth leh...

pls see: Driving tests in India - the easiest test in the world

https://youtu.be/xGfLNqjh4j0

And do hear at 1:55 on what the guy said... can bribe and then get the licence liao ....

And anyway, not the first time, I seen indian FT driving cars.. and they always failed to surprise me with their skills... :D

Turbocharged

There is no incentive to study. Cheat all the way

ya lor.... can cheat why study so hard..... after that.... find a well paid job and bribe some more.... life so good...

Why they were not voted the Happiest Country in the World??? [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1