2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use

Kklee

Because of paint work defect, BM will be sending my car to respray the boot and roof at Pandan.

Will leave the car there for 4 days, Hope they will just do the boot and roof only and don't polish or overspray my car after that.

Anyone have experience with BM bodywork spray job workmanship.?

Now the quality of Toyota dropped so much!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Because of paint work defect, BM will be sending my car to respray the boot and roof at Pandan.

Will leave the car there for 4 days, Hope they will just do the boot and roof only and don't polish or overspray my car after that.

that is bad. Did they offer you another car to drive for the 4 days?

I ask for Camry. Don't have. Only G10 Altis or the new vios.

Hope you chose the new Vios. [cool]

Check thoroughly the spray paint job. Use flash light from phone camera to see and examine very carefully especially if your colour is those like "Pearl white" or those factory colours because BM may not have them in stock by default. Do be careful.

Supercharged

Many years ago, I smashed my bro G9 corolla into taxi - repair at Borneo's Pandan facility. Changed bonnet, bumper, side fenders. When get it back - super swee, the new parts I feel look like factory paint.

(edited)

Managed to clock 15 km / l with 300 km travelled.

Hope it will cont to improve when I go for my servicing .

post-10221-0-82005500-1436276537_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lowchia
  • Praise 2

Many years ago, I smashed my bro G9 corolla into taxi - repair at Borneo's Pandan facility. Changed bonnet, bumper, side fenders. When get it back - super swee, the new parts I feel look like factory paint.

But your brother have to bear a higher insurance premium for the next few years.....

Supercharged

But your brother have to bear a higher insurance premium for the next few years.....

Yah bo pian.... by now he has gained back his NCD.

Anyway full confidence in their bodycare centre.

yup. Did u ask them for quote?

yap, but they didnt get back to me. Anyway yah will never pay that amount for the stupid HU.

I am servicing my first 1000 k now.

The BM service personnel told me that my 3m car mat will choke the air con and later left a stale smell in the air con.

He wanted to throw my 3m car mat on the spot but I stopped him.

Any not using 3 m car mat for their car ? I dun wan to use the lousy Toyota car mat

yap, but they didnt get back to me. Anyway yah will never pay that amount for the stupid HU.

I dun think it will be this price if u buy from the shop

The BM service personnel told me that my 3m car mat will choke the air con and later left a stale smell in the air con.

Any not using 3 m car mat for their car ? I dun wan to use the lousy Toyota car mat

Wah your service personnel so "helpful". Help you throw away expensive car mat.

Anyway, any evidence to support this claim? Am using similar car mat.

Tcss.. I used both 3m and 3a car mat for my vios for 9.5 years. Still alright.. But sold off ride liao..

He wanted to keep the mat for himself lah.

Turbocharged

What crap... 3m mat is one of the best around... Knn..Toyota car cannot use huh?..

↡ Advertisement