2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use

Kklee

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the explanation.

I plan to  add the trd front bar during my 2nd or 3rd service from BM.

Do you know if I were to add other TRD or UR bar to the car will it void BM warranty?

Warranty will not cover all TRD and 3rd party stuff and imo it will not void the basic car warranty.

Adding the bar will give u a stiffer aka more stable ride, steering is tighter also

i installed a total of 4 bars (trd front strut bar, UR lower arm bar -3 point, rear strut and rear anti-roll bar) + replace the torsion beam with trd torsion beam, went back to BM to do wheel alignment, no question asked. They simply do it for me. Hope it helps

↡ Advertisement

think they will get for u. 6 bid non g'ted. last time i got mine in 3rd or 4th bid.

BM also bidded 48k for me during yesterday bidding. 5th bids. I think no chance to secure. Asking the SE for refund so that no need to waste their and my time

Bits of info update

1.   For Night driving AYE->MCE->KPE,  Altis dashboard indicates about 22.2km/L    [cool]

2.   Coolant temperature maintains around 90 degrees Celsius.

3.   Battery Voltage maintains around 13.7 volts.  

Hi. Did you have OBD tool or otherwise where can i find tuis info from HU ir info cluster on current model?

While the functional checks are important, they are usually covered by waranty. If the lights suddenly stopped working during the first few days, I would think that they are covered by warranty.

I concentrated on defects on leather seats, interior and exterior panels including rims and tyres.

Defects can be covered up by polishing so do be extra careful.

Doors, boot and bonnet panels should be flushed and easy to open/close.

Check exhaust tip for paint marks.

Also open up the engine bay to check for leaks, coolant level or signs of repairs.

Quoted for bookmark... for when I pick my ride. :Þ

• Praise 1

Hi. Did you have OBD tool or otherwise where can i find tuis info from HU ir info cluster on current model?

Yup, OBD2.  

Edited by Kklee

Turbocharged

What does "FWS" & "BWS" stand for, please?  [confused]

In context of solar film, likely Front Wind Shield (or screen) and Back Wind Shield.

vehicle info has 2 items only.

1) trip history and details

2) eco drive - how well have you used eco drive. based on 5 leaves. the more means you used it more efficiently

Does the trip fc history creates a new bar automatically when you refuel ? Or only when you reset the average fc from the info cluster?

I thought it created a new bar after my girst refuel but no new bar foe subsequent refuel. But i did not get full tank. Dont expect this is the reason.

Is there a website that I can find out more information on this pioneer HU and also the apps that I can download to this HU? I was trying to google on toyota's istore (?) but can't find anything. 

Neutral Newbie

Does the trip fc history creates a new bar automatically when you refuel ? Or only when you reset the average fc from the info cluster?

I thought it created a new bar after my girst refuel but no new bar foe subsequent refuel. But i did not get full tank. Dont expect this is the reason.

You'll need to reset it after every refill. The reset button is on the right side of the steering wheel, press and hold till new bar appears.

You'll need to reset it after every refill. The reset button is on the right side of the steering wheel, press and hold till new bar appears.

Thanks.

Given the fc of each drive can be measured with user intervention (one of the info cluster function) n fc upon refuel, they should write the app so user cannchoose to display the info as per trip, per refuel or average since last reset. My > 5 yrs old garmin can do this.

Neutral Newbie

I am gonna change my stock halogen headlight bulbs (Altis Classic) to philips crystal vision which is whiter.

Did your car come out with error code ? Check headlight system

Neutral Newbie

Just change a aftermarket headlight using a HID light but keep on got error code(check headlight system)..check with shop they say need to use back the same voltage...anyone got recommendation where to get ?

Edited by Reddy09

Is there a website that I can find out more information on this pioneer HU and also the apps that I can download to this HU? I was trying to google on toyota's istore (?) but can't find anything.

Got some time today n got onto the iAuto site. Not much there. They got more apps on social n entertainment and few tools.

Eg youtube and facebook app. May be it is for passenger not driver to use? Will try the map search app download to my unit. See if it actually can work (the iAuto n app on HU).

Where u get it from bro?

Bought from Carousell. The seller even came to my car park to install it for me. But 1 bulb decided to give way after 1 year and I reverted back to the stock bulb.

I think it's cheaper on eBay but it ships from U.K.

↡ Advertisement