Honda Civic 2007 Repair/Maintenance

Metalslug2

bro, i hooked up with a few bros from the CL7 group (after they bought air con filters from me), and heading in JB to replace. was quoted 300rm. you keen?

sin ming there's a shop doing for sgd 250, robin from fb doing for sgd 300.

bro, refer to my earlier post.

if keen can do a drive in together. right now about 4 cars.

how's the workmanship? when are you going in for this replacement?

↡ Advertisement

how's the workmanship? when are you going in for this replacement?

not sure but seems not bad. it's done by a furniture shop. should be within this 2 weeks.

pm me ur number? whatsapp you.

hi bros, anyone can advise what is the insurance for FD1 like? Lets say over 35 yrs and 55NCD?

mine was slightly less than $1100.

not sure but seems not bad. it's done by a furniture shop. should be within this 2 weeks.

pm me ur number? whatsapp you.

done. the replacement seems to be tedious as several components need to be dismantled.

Hi guys sorry for hijacking thread,I would like to check the average price of a ATF flush at workshops

thanks!

ah jet charge about 160rm. original honda atf.

Sorry i dont go to msia workshops,what about SG workshops?

my car is toyota fielder,a car similar to toyota altis

i have a 2008 Civic 1.6. Have clocked 150k so far.  Thinking of renewing the COE. What parts should i replace as a precaution so that it lasts  for another 5 years atleast? Anyone driving Civic who has clocked 200K plus here? 

Edited by Mali

i have a 2008 Civic 1.6. Have clocked 150k so far.  Thinking of renewing the COE. What parts should i replace as a precaution so that it lasts  for another 5 years atleast? Anyone driving Civic who has clocked 200K plus here? 

I did my renewal on June 2016 with PQP @ 23227, my mileage is around 145k and I m the 2nd owner for this ride, previous owner did all servicing at kah motor, parts I change is shock absorber, front arm assembly, tie rod end, inner rod, front and rear stabilizer bush, all parts I get from stockiest and bring to workshop

replace parts which have failed or are failing. common items like engine mountings, shock absorber, lower arm etc. recharge the aircon gas and replace the compressor oil. replace brake fluid, gearbox oil/ATF, engine oil at regular intervals.

I did my renewal on June 2016 with PQP @ 23227, my mileage is around 145k and I m the 2nd owner for this ride, previous owner did all servicing at kah motor, parts I change is shock absorber, front arm assembly, tie rod end, inner rod, front and rear stabilizer bush, all parts I get from stockiest and bring to workshop

how much did you pay for those replacement parts?

Thanks

Engine aside, I own 2006 FD2 and has ck >260,000km mileage.

I hv replaced the alternator and overhauled the gearbox at 7th & 9th year respectively

one of the folding side mirror on my civic 08 (1.6) died. The mechanic said that the motor is faulty and need to change a new one. Order new one , paint to match the car color etc. Anyone out there know a cheaper option for this ? Thanks

one of the folding side mirror on my civic 08 (1.6) died. The mechanic said that the motor is faulty and need to change a new one. Order new one , paint to match the car color etc. Anyone out there know a cheaper option for this ? Thanks

Pls get 2nd opinion fr edwin sggarage, they can do this...cheaper option

Actually its a gd option to do our repairs in jb...if u know where to buy parts better...cheaper much much cheaper than to do here in sgp...... Edited by EvidenceProtocol

u still have 2 yrs to go but you wan to renew now?

↡ Advertisement