Honda Civic 2007 Repair/Maintenance

Metalslug2

Civic FD plug should be IZFR6K11.   This plug is a NGK Laser Iridium plug.  Long life which last you 100,000km. 

thanks bro, I just purchased this, and funniest part is cheaper than Denso.. lol

I was thinking to die die get Denso but in the end get the NGK, its the iridium

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

thanks bro, I just purchased this, and funniest part is cheaper than Denso.. lol

HI,

you made a right choice. 

yes, I think NGK is better value.

finally had the time to go find jet cheng yesterday. before me was a black audi a4 doing major servicing.

JC1_zpsdx1zxekm.jpg

JC2_zpse7s5ts2s.jpg

JC3_zpshdrrwu3t.jpg

hopefully the photos would help any bros who are planning to go there. [bounce2]

• Praise 2

finally had the time to go find jet cheng yesterday. before me was a black audi a4 doing major servicing.

hopefully the photos would help any bros who are planning to go there. [bounce2]

how's Jet? is his dad there assisting him? been 1.5years since I made a visit......

how's Jet? is his dad there assisting him? been 1.5years since I made a visit......

doing pretty good i guess. yeah, his dad changed for me as he went out get some parts for the A4 servicing.

nice chap and very friendly. his dad also experienced mechanic for over 40 years [thumbsup]

i also did major servicing last week in jb... very good value as our currency is strong. :)

1 shot do can last for 20k at least, except for 10k oil change

JC1_zpsdx1zxekm.jpg

JC2_zpse7s5ts2s.jpg

JC3_zpshdrrwu3t.jpg

Hi thanks for sharing. May I know in total how much you spent changing the shock asorbers? You changed the whole set (front + rear)?

Would appreciate if you could PM me the price as the shock absorbers on my FD might need to be changed soon (>220km).

Thanks again.

Hi thanks for sharing. May I know in total how much you spent changing the shock asorbers? You changed the whole set (front + rear)?

Would appreciate if you could PM me the price as the shock absorbers on my FD might need to be changed soon (>220km).

Thanks again.

i bought the parts from sg thian seng at bukit merah. front $135 each.

stopper $16 each, rubber cover $20 each.

some more got +7% GST.

i suggest u buy from malaysia thian seng, just a few doors down from jet cheng.

they quoted me RM330 for front, RM220 for rear. original honda. KYB ones are even cheaper.

some more got +7% GST.

they quoted me RM330 for front, RM220 for rear. original honda. KYB ones are even cheaper.

Thanks for the kind reply. May I know how much is the labour cost from Jet Cheng?

Thanks again. Cheers...

Thanks for the kind reply. May I know how much is the labour cost from Jet Cheng?

Thanks again. Cheers...

RM100 only                          [thumbsup]

some more got +7% GST.

thanks for your FR. i am glad you also have had good experience at Jet's workshop.

usually the rear damper is cheaper than the front damper.

oh, so Thian Seng has a branch over there? the quoted prices are indeed cheaper than our local stockists.

what the difference between NGK IZFR6K-11S and IZFR6K-11 ?? cos from online search our FD is using IZFR6K-11S

http://www.civicforums.com/forums/181-8th-9th-generation-civic/323110-about-spark-plugs.html

I would suggest to get new tire for 205/55. Currently, tire price has been attractive

Tire rubber has life span duration especially used one. May be harden and already loose the traction

Think safety

<Guys any lobang to replace tyres? I'm thinking to change 2nd hand or buy 1st hand tyres. Car until May 2017.

Rim size 205/55/16>

• Praise 2

Guys any lobang to replace tyres? I'm thinking to change 2nd hand or buy 1st hand tyres. Car until May 2017.

Rim size 205/55/16

1.5 years to go. Better get new tyres. Popular shops are arrow, eng wah, south east etc. I have bought tyres from these shops previously and no issues.

Guys any lobang to replace tyres? I'm thinking to change 2nd hand or buy 1st hand tyres. Car until May 2017.

Rim size 205/55/16

my car left 1 year 3 month I also change new tyre,change mine to PS3 from kim hoe tyre at kaki bukit autohub,enter by kaki bukit road 2

↡ Advertisement