Fast and Furious 7/8/n

Rayleigh

Turbocharged

is it necessary to watch the previous installations of F&F in order to understand F&F 7?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

is it necessary to watch the previous installations of F&F in order to understand F&F 7?

Not necessary, but if you have watch F&F 6 and F&F 3, you will appreciate it a little better.

But overall, it is the outrageous actions that dictate this show, so no worries if you don't know anything about past F&F.

I watched it last night, one of the best F&F I think, and the fact that they re-write the story a bit at the end as a tribute to Paul walker is truly emotional.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Not necessary, but if you have watch F&F 6 and F&F 3, you will appreciate it a little better.

But overall, it is the outrageous actions that dictate this show, so no worries if you don't know anything about past F&F.

I watched it last night, one of the best F&F I think, and the fact that they re-write the story a bit at the end as a tribute to Paul walker is truly emotional.

OIC. cos I never watch any F&F before.

Concur! Very nicely done esp the v last part, akin to what we witnessed recently.

Not Gg to spoil it but those who watched shd understand

Find it quite crappy. Just too unrealistic. Cars are not the focus, thought it should be, making it just another movie with predictable plot. Nothing special anymore with F&F. Even felt bored halfway. Just my view.

Find it quite crappy. Just too unrealistic. Cars are not the focus, thought it should be, making it just another movie with predictable plot. Nothing special anymore with F&F. Even felt bored halfway. Just my view.

depend wat u want to see.. just see cars just watch top gear.

watch this one, u see human perform superhuman stunts which is impossible but made so seamless by CGI

It's basically an action show based on the theme of cars. End to end action guaranteed won't fall asleep especially if you have a weakness for fancy cars. [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Turbocharged

According to the producers, they are making it more mass appeal thesedays. I guess if it is just cars for motorheads, they won't be selling as much tickets.

(edited)

no difference compare to any fiction dungeon and dragon movie ... lol

this is fast 6 ... saw the trailer for fast 7 that lambo can fly from tower to tower ... lol

velozes-e-furiosos-mais-3-filmes-1024x48

Edited by Wt_know

It's been like that since F&F4. They moved away from the racing and more towards action since that film.

no difference compare to any fiction dungeon and dragon movie ... lol

this is fast 6 ... saw the trailer for fast 7 that lambo can fly from tower to tower ... lol

velozes-e-furiosos-mais-3-filmes-1024x48

Its not a lambo, its a lykan hypersport

(edited)

ok .. got it

in the movie ...

Dennis McCarthy made six exact models of the car using molds lent by W Motors, fabricating them from fibreglass rather than carbon fibre, and using a Porsche Boxster for the chassis.

fast-furious-7-lyk_3248224b.jpg

fast-furious-lykan_3254099b.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement