Proton just as good as BMW, Putrajaya says

Sagara

Hi guys,

My high beam light is switched on accidentally.

I am having trouble to switch off the high beam light.

I am driving a Proton Savvy 1.2 AMT (semi auto) car. Any Proton owners here can help me please, how to switch off the high beam light?

Thank you very much.

School holiday nothing better to do is it? Stop playing with your daddy's car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

And don't drive on the road like the recent 17 yr old hit and run SLK (Si Lang Kia)

And remember to lock the car after driving and return car keys to your father or mother.

Supercharged

Hi guys,

My high beam light is switched on accidentally.

I am having trouble to switch off the high beam light.

I am driving a Proton Savvy 1.2 AMT (semi auto) car. Any Proton owners here can help me please, how to switch off the high beam light?

Thank you very much.

The high beam switch is on the left stalk.

To switch it on you pull the stick towards you, creating a tick-tack movement and sound.

To off it, you pull the same stick towards you, also creating a tick-tack movement and sound.

If that does not work, then something is wrong with the stalk or the switches.

I have been seeing quite a number of M'sia registered Proton X70 plying our roads. First impressions the SUV looks big but I dunno the rest.

From the video it does look good, maybe not the exterior but interior. It has voice commands (Hi Proton) to do stuff like open or close the sun shade for the pano roof (10:30). Even has app to see how much fuel and geeky stuff.

Can see why they become so confident to say to compete with the likes of Honda and Toyota. 

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I have been seeing quite a number of M'sia registered Proton X70 plying our roads. First impressions the SUV looks big but I dunno the rest.

From the video it does look good, maybe not the exterior but interior. It has voice commands (Hi Proton) to do stuff like open or close the sun shade for the pano roof (10:30). Even has app to see how much fuel and geeky stuff.

Can see why they become so confident to say to compete with the likes of Honda and Toyota. 

unfortunately, not at the price of a Proton anymore.

3 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

unfortunately, not at the price of a Proton anymore.

still cheaper than it's competitors. I think a fully speced out x70 is the same price as the CRV/CX-5 base trim.

IIRC from the videos i watched months back.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

still cheaper than it's competitors. I think a fully speced out x70 is the same price as the CRV/CX-5 base trim.

IIRC from the videos i watched months back.

oh.. then still affordable as its turbo charge and build quality is reaching volvo standards. Just not 3 for 10 dollars cheap anymore like it used to be. And when thongs break, the workshop guy gives you a "What u expect for the price u pay" look for warranty and accident cliams

Edited by Sdf4786k

13 hours ago, Aventa said:

I love proton like how I love my coffee

I hate coffee.

To be fair, proton was languishing under the typical boh chap attitude.. look at lotus.. they could have easily done a rebadge lotus . Somemore Sepang is a track there you can literally have to test out your build... 

but nothing of that nature happens. With the new joint venture makan sini project geely has made progress to the Volvo product n proton benefitted. 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

If this brand so good, why no local agent in Singapore? 

Can go JB n buy wat...

Proton is made in msia lei so just buy from JB lah...

no brainer decision 🙏🏻😐

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:31 PM, Watwheels said:

This is not a "Proton".

It is a Geely Boyue SUV. Made in China on Geely production line, slap on a Proton badge and ship to Malaysia.

That's why standard is higher.

46 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Because people no give chance to malaysian brand lol

I heard the Bezza is pretty reliable and economical. Can be a good alternative to toyota vios or honda city.

↡ Advertisement