Kia Carens 2015: all new 7-seater arrives

yo2020

@Spidey10 I have problem buying my wipers last time , so I end up buying the wiper refill and change them myself.   I brought mine online from Shopee and Ali Express => including delivery is about $ 4~5/pc.   It is ok to buy slightly longer and cut to actual length.

vifer 1.jpg

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Lktay said:

@Spidey10 I have problem buying my wipers last time , so I end up buying the wiper refill and change them myself.   I brought mine online from Shopee and Ali Express => including delivery is about $ 4~5/pc.   It is ok to buy slightly longer and cut to actual length.

vifer 1.jpg

yes...must do homework lah before buying on line....know yr wiper size and why not buy something better - Bosch. I bought mine and it fits perfectly....DIY and bang, less than 1 hr work...and is still working well after 3 yrs...

My good fren now this Ali and Shopee..:yeah-im-not-drunk:

On 7/30/2023 at 11:10 PM, Limws1 said:

@Thomascivic86 Did you resolve the DPF warning light? Mine came on at 130k km. Never came on before. C&C can't resolve the problem.

Hi how can that be? They have their korean manufacutrer engineering to support them, they can jutst call or email them?  should be able to solve it.

@Ct3833 Visited C&C twice, they can't solve as long as there is no error code found. I always think that there are no good car mechanics in Singapore. C&C proves me right. Now my car regenerate too often and when it regenerates, the vibration is so bad it shake my teeth. 

@Greddy82 Pick up power is good for front torque.    At this moment, my 2017 carens at 135K mileage still good and FC is about 13~12 km/l, depending on your highway vs urban road(start & stop traffic).    No major issues so far , maybe I am just lucky.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, am driving 2018 Kia Carens, managed to resolve DPF issue with fuel additive, but randomly experience jerking while driving, the jerk only occurs randomly while pressing on accelerator. Anyone experiencing the same ? 

Hi bro, 

Last time(5 years back) I had DPF is engine light up and lost power, KM replace it free as under warranty.

The engineer told me if drive above 90km/h for 30 minutes, the system will efficiently burn those carbon away.   Touch wood so far ok, as I "burnt them" one in a while in Malaysia NS highway.

I have used injector cleaner before but not fuel additive, so I not sure if the fuel additive the one causing the jerking unless you have use it before on Kia Carens.   

If 1st time use, pls check if the fuel additive is suitable for Euro 5 diesel model or you might have to "recycle" your fuel system.

@Alvintcs I also have DPF problem currently with my Kia Carens. May I know what fuel additive did you use?

I encountered jerkiness when the DPF is regenerating while driving. For my case, it is caused by a faulty particulate matter (PM) sensor. No more jerkiness after replacing the sensor but the DPF problem persists. My DPF problem is caused by a loose intercooler hose causing air leakage which lead to rich fuel air ratio. C&C did not do a good job when they replace the DPF two years ago. So now the DPF has problem which also cause the PM sensor to become faulty. My DPF is only two years old.

@Alvintcs I also have DPF problem currently with my Kia Carens. May I know what fuel additive did you use?

I encountered jerkiness when the DPF is regenerating while driving. For my case, it is caused by a faulty particulate matter (PM) sensor. No more jerkiness after replacing the sensor but the DPF problem persists. My DPF problem is caused by a loose intercooler hose causing air leakage which lead to rich fuel air ratio. C&C did not do a good job when they replace the DPF two years ago. So now the DPF has problem which also cause the PM sensor to become faulty. My DPF is only two years old.

↡ Advertisement