Noise from aircon after driving about 20km

Zvicki

Neutral Newbie

All, my car is honda stream 2007. today drive my car around 1:30pm , airconditioner suddenly made big noise. switch off A/C but leave fan on, the sound went off. I did service Dec last year and changed A/C filter. what could be the reason? Never heard this sound in morning and evening when I drive even longer distance.

↡ Advertisement

Your description is so vague. What kind of noise? Squeaking, squealing, grinding, etc?

It's like telling someone you saw a nice gal but whether she has good body, big eyes, big (.)(.), etc nobody knows.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Check your belts ?

don't seem abnormal.

The sound only comes out at noon after 20mins drive. morning and afternoon, no problem. still blowing cool air. but seems weaker vs. months ago (not very sure).

thinking to go to maxcool to check, anyone know Ah Huat's phone number?

Your description is so vague. What kind of noise? Squeaking, squealing, grinding, etc?

It's like telling someone you saw a nice gal but whether she has good body, big eyes, big (.)(.), etc nobody knows.

haha, sorry about that. the sounds like squealing. not normal compressor and fan soundl

Neutral Newbie

thank you all. it is the fan fault. disable the fan motor, the world is so quiet :)

Neutral Newbie

seriously next time at least identify whether noise come from the outside or the inside....

it is the fan outside near water tank. not the fan blow air in la

thank you all. it is the fan fault. disable the fan motor, the world is so quiet :)

But if fan motor is disabled, wouldn't it give more problems for cooling down?

↡ Advertisement