Should short pants be implemented for upper secondary?

Chlorox

Secondary schools now require long pants to be worn at upper secondary level. Do u think it makes sense in this weather and should this rule be changed, eg like Catholic High etc

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I think it's more presentable. Cover hairy legs and all...

After all, when working, still need to wear long pants right? Worse, business/formal clothes. And the weather won't change for anybody... Better to get used to it from young.

• Praise 1

When I was in lower sec, I dreamt of wearing long pants and being one of the "senior boys". Easier to sian charboh from those girls school also. Kanasai wear shorts how to sian charboh?

Now that I'm in the working world, I lanlan have to wear pants for work. Outside work I'm rarely in pants or jeans, usually berms or board shorts or just running around the house in my underwear.

Funny how things change.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

When I was in lower sec, I dreamt of wearing long pants and being one of the "senior boys". Easier to sian charboh from those girls school also. Kanasai wear shorts how to sian charboh?

Now that I'm in the working world, I lanlan have to wear pants for work. Outside work I'm rarely in pants or jeans, usually berms or board shorts or just running around the house in my underwear.

Funny how things change.

Same here except I don't wear underwear 😂

• Praise 1

Supercharged

For girls it should be mandatory for short skirt only.

you got no daughter??? or u still single??? or you dont plan to have children??? or your daughter already pass secondary school years???

Edited by Xers007

you got no daughter??? or u still single??? or you dont plan to get married??? or your daughter already pass secondary school years???

no lah he still in secondary school [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Secondary schools now require long pants to be worn at upper secondary level. Do u think it makes sense in this weather and should this rule be changed, eg like Catholic High etc

this is a 40 yr old debate ............. should change to sport wear with "Cool Climate" capability.

of course the bad point is ....... dont get hard ....... else kua hian hian !

• Praise 4

let the cha boh admire their legs lor [laugh]

anyway those senior boys always make fun of the lower sec and call them "short pants"...end up also roll up their pants in class cos its so stuffy [:p]

this is a 40 yr old debate ............. should change to sport wear with "Cool Climate" capability.

of course the bad point is ....... dont get hard ....... else kua hian hian !

Cool climate material quite expensive for uniform.

DIY best. Cut the upper sec long pants and make into shorts [:p]

Twincharged

My school all wear shorts till sec 4. But halfway through changed to Bermudas cuz the principal did a poll and no one wanted long pants but felt the shorts were abit short.