Foreigner with Fake Cert

Little_prince

What the fark is wrong with Idiotic Dumbass Agency? Despite all the backlash, they chose to keep her in employment?

What does she have that our local graduates doesn't have? They have to slog 3 to 4 years at our local U and some even have to take study loan. Come on!

It's really FUBAR.

Farked Up Beyond All Recognition.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

What the fark is wrong with Idiotic Dumbass Agency? Despite all the backlash, they chose to keep her in employment?

What does she have that our local graduates doesn't have? They have to slog 3 to 4 years at our local U and some even have to take study loan. Come on!

It's really FUBAR.

Farked Up Beyond All Recognition.

Got a feeling, if they sack her, it sets a motion for other employees credential to be reviewed, and who knows how many degree mills holders are in this organisation. Probably head of depts may even be guilty too.

Got a feeling, if they sack her, it sets a motion for other employees credential to be reviewed, and who knows how many degree mills holders are in this organisation. Probably head of depts may even be guilty too.

But but but isn't that the norm? That employee credentials should be reviewed?

But but but isn't that the norm? That employee credentials should be reviewed?

It should be as you said, but they scared. They may have to sacked themselves if they review themselves.

• Praise 3

Trying to figure and undestand their logic more chim than watching inception. I try to go thru 3 layer of sleep see can decode or not.

Edited by Bacteria83
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

that is why they are talent mah... people like me with only O level should have bought a fake degree and get a better job hor...

if put foreigner and local together with the same fake degree, you think who will get the job?

This want any boh tak chek can answer..... foreigner.

Cos cheeeeeeeppppper to engage

Cos they can PKL

Not I say want hor.....that's the believeable stuff that my sisters r sharing w me that r happening in their coy.

The unbelievable stuff r, Bosses still think foreign workers r still better value compared to locals.

• Praise 6

I 'thought ' they said ' slow down' import of FT liao?

Also, PR and citizenship application tighten liao, no meh?

As HR myself, I can tell you the answer is big "NO" based on my personal experience. applied few e pass and work pass recently and get approval with ease. Main reason why not local? My guess, FT Manager!

• Praise 2

according to calvin cheng ... do what you want ...

if kena caught ... just say i'm not fake ... i'm just "unaccredited" ... ho say liao

very sad ... where is the culture of

no man is above the law

leave no stone unturned

zero tolerance against fraud

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

that is why they are talent mah... people like me with only O level should have bought a fake degree and get a better job hor...

if put foreigner and local together with the same fake degree, you think who will get the job?

Local with foreign uni degree = cannot make it, 3rd class graduate, tark poly one, distant learning course ah?

Foreigner with foreign uni degree = foreign talent, spur in hide, motivated and talented, quick! Give the man a pink ic!!!

• Praise 2

calvin cheng commented if you got a degree from NUS/NTU and still lose the job to Southern Pacific ...

means your education and experience is s.hit ...

wonder when will NUS/NTU Dean respond to this comment ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Just tell her nicely... "Can we just be friend"?

FOREIGNER for sure because there is only FOREIGN TALENT. We have never heard of local talent before right?

Foreign talents

Local idiots

Supercharged

Foreign talents

Local idiots

Is this a fill in the blank statement?

Foreign talents deemed by Local idiots proven otherwise, got exposed

Hypersonic

calvin cheng commented if you got a degree from NUS/NTU and still lose the job to Southern Pacific ...

means your education and experience is s.hit ...

wonder when will NUS/NTU Dean respond to this comment ... lol

This CC probably has a fake degree as well. Takes one to know one and to defend one.

What LKY has done for Singapore, his incompetent son is slowly letting it go down the drain.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3