Help! Birds nesting on rooftop, how to remove/prevent !

A_korusawa

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

this type no point using bleach

dont bother with any chemical all no use one. There is no easy way to deal with these type of stains. Only way is either (drill + brush attachment) or green scrub 

if you have a Battery powered hand held drill the easier: can use this:

12pcs Electric Drill Brush Scrub Pads Grout Power Drills Scrubber Cleaner https://s.lazada.sg/s.hdA4

trick is to spray water on the wall first, then use the drill + brush. Start with the lower wall. That’s the hardest to do. Then work your way up the wall. Last then is the floor which is the easiest. Scrub one section, use water to spray one section. Prepare to spend one hour. Usually your battery won’t last very Long one so you probably have to spilt up the work

Don’t bother with the power jet spray. These type just use drill brush 

if you don’t have drill brush, then you need new green scrub. Same method. Water, scrub, water. Very siong one. 

but once you do once nice nice one. Then every week maintenance is not so siong. Those very week maintenance can use power spray

but the best maintenance trick is this: everytime bath finish, use the shower head to spray cold water on the wall to flush down any soap. 10 seconds job but save one hell of a work

Ah ha ok, I just bought the slim brown bottle cleaner you recommended earlier. 2 bottles for $2.60 at NTUC. Tonight try a bit on my bathroom wall tiles and glass shower screen see can work or not.

Also, I wonder if sandpaper is a better substitute for the green scrub?

Edited by Beehive3783

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Update us when you start seeing your birds doing this:

this video look like the parrot having a good time flossing its tooth or using FOC toothpicks  🤣🤣 No need to visit dentist; Parrot : HaT trick  Human 0

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

Ah ha ok, I just bought the slim brown bottle cleaner you recommended earlier. 2 bottles for $2.60 at NTUC. Tonight try a bit on my bathroom wall tiles and glass shower screen see can work or not.

Also, I wonder if sandpaper is a better substitute for the green scrub?

NO NO NO!!!!

DONT  use the brown bottle on tiles!!!

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

your tiles will be destroyed!!

you go scrub or you go buy the Bar keeper friend 

the brown bottle can only use on concrete

My bathroom wall tiles are those old style white glossy type stock from HDB prefab, cannot use ah? The label says can use on mosaic flooring, brick wall, porcelain tiles, toilet bowl and sides of drains. I not sure what type my wall tiles are lol.

But it's ok, if really can't use on the wall tiles, then i use for toilet bowl lor. lol

15 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

My bathroom wall tiles are those old style white glossy type stock from HDB prefab, cannot use ah? The label says can use on mosaic flooring, brick wall, porcelain tiles, toilet bowl and sides of drains. I not sure what type my wall tiles are lol.

But it's ok, if really can't use on the wall tiles, then i use for toilet bowl lor. lol

Don’t go and use lah

this one destroy tiles one 

it is so strong can eat into dried bird shit and still got spare power to eat into the concrete 

you use on tiles, the protective layer on the ceramic tiles will be eaten. Then your tiles will forever black black

toilet bowl I don’t know lah 

On 10/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, Mustank said:

Don’t go and use lah

this one destroy tiles one 

it is so strong can eat into dried bird shit and still got spare power to eat into the concrete 

you use on tiles, the protective layer on the ceramic tiles will be eaten. Then your tiles will forever black black

toilet bowl I don’t know lah 

Mr DIY indeed 😁

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Aloe111 said:

烧鸽

油炸,红烧, i think no body will object also, but I think 碳烤 not bad, sld go well with some cool beer...:XD::grin:

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Don’t worry about killing pigeons. The statutes regard them as flying rats! 

Cant stand them. 

you start the fire, I bring the beer!!!

Ok guys, put place put time...^_^[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1