Help! Birds nesting on rooftop, how to remove/prevent !

A_korusawa

Same problem. I used strong spices like pepper, chili powder, and cinnamon. These can help turn them away by irritating their sense of smell. But This tactic can be readily washed out by a strong rush of air or heavy rain. Other ideas??

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, anna2008 said:

Same problem. I used strong spices like pepper, chili powder, and cinnamon. These can help turn them away by irritating their sense of smell. But This tactic can be readily washed out by a strong rush of air or heavy rain. Other ideas??

You chasing them or cooking them ? 

Add more ingredients like garlic, ginger, mushrooms, tauki (soyabean skin) & oyster sauce into a clay pot over slow fire. 😋

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, anna2008 said:

catapult_212675356.thumb.jpg.c469fb79f78eb97f04669e8c7b26fc36.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Maybe use reflective tools and surfaces. For example, you play around with light and reflective surfaces can ruin a bird’s eyesight. Doing so can distract birds making noise on roof and make them more susceptible to danger as it will become difficult to process and focus on imminent threats from afar.

use a garden hose with a jet of water and shoot at them.

this is probably the safest, no one is likely to complain against your usage.

↡ Advertisement