Help! Birds nesting on rooftop, how to remove/prevent !

A_korusawa

Hypersonic

how come no picture of bird piaking😂😂😂!

How do birds piak? I suaku... never see before [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Old folk like to say that the house may becomes lucky when birds nesting, did you win monies from your house unit numbers ?

careful ya.....snakes like to 'visit' when there are bird nesting. I had that experience while living in a kampung!

How do birds piak? I suaku... never see before [laugh] [laugh]

hahaha....usually that info is gathered from NatGeo Wild....never see real life bird piaking. From what i learnt the male will climb over the female and do from the rear...a bit like doggie....this wan can be termed birdie.....😂😂😂😂!

Hypersonic

careful ya.....snakes like to 'visit' when there are bird nesting. I had that experience while living in a kampung!

hahaha....usually that info is gathered from NatGeo Wild....never see real life bird piaking. From what i learnt the male will climb over the female and do from the rear...a bit like doggie....this wan can be termed birdie.....😂😂😂😂!

I went to search... got video [laugh] [laugh]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmT5-CfRaes

NSFW [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

I went to search... got video [laugh] [laugh]

NSFW [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

orrrr! u post obscene video....😂😂😂😂! Maybe the birds used TS beds while he was away...thats why the birds were eyeing his movement...😂😂😂!

Hypersonic

orrrr! u post obscene video....😂😂😂😂! Maybe the birds used TS beds while he was away...thats why the birds were eyeing his movement...😂😂😂!

I thought the birds watch TS in bed [:p] so.... they reproduce too [laugh] [laugh]

Old folk like to say that the house may becomes lucky when birds nesting, did you win monies from your house unit numbers ?

i think blessed until tua lau

lau is not sai

but cai

meaning blessed until overflowing

I thought the birds watch TS in bed [:p] so.... they reproduce too [laugh] [laugh]

maybe follow ts simi pattern....wahahaha...😂😂😂. Hope TS dont get angry with our thrash talk!

Hypersonic

We just talk cock mah... won't be angry one lah... TS hor :D

Your :oSpitting COBRA is most dangerous in this earth planet, I will take all precautions to ensure my house windows and doors is tightly close with only 2mm gaps for air circulations [sweatdrop][sleeping][laugh]

• Praise 1

Your :oSpitting COBRA is most dangerous in this earth planet, I will take all precautions to ensure my house windows and doors is tightly close with only 2mm gaps for air circulations [sweatdrop][sleeping][laugh]

my spitting cobra dangerous hor....can result in 9 month of body pain......hahaha! But serious.....last time in kampung where got hatchlings (trees or house)sure got snake wan!
  • Praise 1

I seldom buy 4D/toto

if I remember correctly, last time I buy 4D/toto was about 3months ago - the toto hongpao draw

Maybe this weekend I buy my house number, if win buy you and mustank a lunch [thumbsup][thumbsup]

i think blessed until tua lau

lau is not sai

but cai

meaning blessed until overflowing

[thumbsup][thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I seldom buy 4D/toto

if I remember correctly, last time I buy 4D/toto was about 3months ago - the toto hongpao draw

Maybe this weekend I buy my house number, if win buy you and mustank a lunch [thumbsup]

[:/] Your lunch makes us "lausai 5~8" [dizzy] or not [confused][laugh]

[:/] Your lunch makes us "lausai 5~8" [dizzy] or not [confused][laugh]

boss...its lausai 8-8......12 hours of lausaiing😂😂😂! Edited by Eviilusion

boss...its lausai 8-8......12 hours of lausaiing😂😂😂!

His :o "ask whole" big enough to blow for 12 hours shift, me and mustank too old, 3 hours of lausai is back breaking [dead]

• Praise 1

His :o "ask whole" big enough to blow for 12 hours shift, me and mustank too old, 3 hours of lausai is back breaking [dead]

i kana lausai after eating at a well-known Golf Club.....nb......every hour visit toilet and had a fever. No joke...stomach feels like want to burst with cramps. Lucky i got better after nearly 12 hrs.....unluckily i suffered it during the weekend....😢😢😢😢!

i kana lausai after eating at a well-known Golf Club.....nb......every hour visit toilet and had a fever. No joke...stomach feels like want to burst with cramps. Lucky i got better after nearly 12 hrs.....unluckily i suffered it during the weekend....😢😢😢😢!

My MIL always using warm water with brown sugar to stop our lausai [thumbsup] She said villages in China practices this way [:)]

• Praise 2

My MIL always using warm water with brown sugar to stop our lausai [thumbsup] She said villages in China practices this way [:)]

xie xie...learn something old today....but brown sugar simi har....is it gula melaka?post-60339-0-38908100-1429799594_thumb.jpg Edited by Eviilusion

xie xie...learn something old today....but brown sugar simi har....is it gula melaka?attachicon.gif10954-01New1.jpg

Yes, Tuan. Your picture shown the right type of brown sugar, mix with hot water and waits till mild warm to consume, my MIL mentioned it's for detoxification effects.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2