COE expiry soon.. Buy used or new Car?

Guanleng

Maybe he can take it to sammy boy forum?

I think you should take your political tirade to other forums. It stinks in a car forum.

btw: Are you saying singapore public dont have monthly passes? :p

↡ Advertisement

Everytime COE topic, there will definitely be one clown who wants to bring politics and govt. hate into the thread [laugh]

Use that time to earn more money and be more productive lah

Agree... I'm very frustrated that there're people who think it's the government's duty to help them own a car.

The government's duty is to make sure that the transport system works. If you have gripes about MRT reliability, or buses frequency, or taxi behaviour getting atrocious, I think those are fair comments. But to say "I cannot afford COE so vote them out" is just plain childish.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Agree... I'm very frustrated that there're people who think it's the government's duty to help them own a car.

The government's duty is to make sure that the transport system works. If you have gripes about MRT reliability, or buses frequency, or taxi behaviour getting atrocious, I think those are fair comments. But to say "I cannot afford COE so vote them out" is just plain childish.

The sense of entitlement in some Singaporeans is really too damn high [laugh]

Ask govt. give everyone free COE lah. Throw in one unit of 2 bedder condo at the same time.

Correction. Its more than 1 clown. Some of the issues are

1)Election coming. Prices will surely drop. Come on lah....Who are we kidding. With the limited supply of quotas and high replacement demand, only fools will believe the above logic

2)Vote the PAP out. Another one of those non sensical remarks. If they are out, what makes you so sure that the new party will bring down coe prices. Foolish thinking.

do agree with you, simple solution regardless any ruling party can do, to lower down coe, no other option except increase quota

once coe down to everyone affordable level, whole Singapore road will become a big carpark, end up everyone got $$ to buy car, but no $$ to use car :D

Yes ! many years ago the government try to fulfil everyone to own the car .... until wrongly projected causing what happen now ..... for those having the good time before sure can remember like 100% loan , 120 months repayment .....etc.....

Yes ! many years ago the government try to fulfil everyone to own the car .... until wrongly projected causing what happen now ..... for those having the good time before sure can remember like 100% loan , 120 months repayment .....etc.....

At that time many people can own car ... just buy Cherry QQ below $30,000 loan 10/10 so affordable !! Best still buy weekend car lagi can afford !

do agree with you, simple solution regardless any ruling party can do, to lower down coe, no other option except increase quota

once coe down to everyone affordable level, whole Singapore road will become a big carpark, end up everyone got $$ to buy car, but no $$ to use car :D

Correct lor....

Don't waste time thinking about politics, spend more time earning more money and even when COE is 100k you will still be able to afford it, instead of coming online to gripe about high prices and the government.

• Praise 5

Don't waste time thinking about politics, spend more time earning more money and even when COE is 100k you will still be able to afford it, instead of coming online to gripe about high prices and the government.

hahaha, why are you here for Bro? Let people have an avenue to vent their fastration lah.

Edited by Dragonl

then why are you wasting your time coming online to gripe about others griping about high prices and the government? [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

then why are you wasting your time coming online to gripe about others griping about high prices and the government? [grin]

😂 cheeky!

• Praise 1

No special reason, only sharing my personal view. :) I am also doing my part to climb up the income ladder, only started from the bottom recently :)

No special reason, only sharing my personal view. :) I am also doing my part to climb up the income ladder, only started from the bottom recently :)

to get ahead, you need to throw a few flash and bangs [grin]

IF not, what else can he do? We feed the troll. Make him happy

These are the pple who cannot taste grapes and hiam them to be sourish. No offence but owing a car in SG is not for this group. There are always car rentals. 2005-2010 was a period. Be thankful enough that at least got that chance to even own a car in SG for that 10 years. That was also when you see significant number of red plates registering. Edited by Andyngps
  • Dislike 1

These are the pple who cannot taste grapes and hiam them to be sourish. No offence but owing a car in SG is not for this group. There are always car rentals. 2005-2010 was a period. Be thankful enough that at least got that chance to even own a car in SG for that 10 years. That was also when you see significant number of red plates registering.

In time to come people will reminisce that period as the 'golden age' of car ownership. Some would have kicked themselves for not buying a more expensive, or one more car in 2009.

But wait... people are already doing that. :D

In time to come people will reminisce that period as the 'golden age' of car ownership. Some would have kicked themselves for not buying a more expensive, or one more car in 2009.

But wait... people are already doing that. :D

how true for quite a lot of people i know.

But not for me... went with my head, and never regretted it.

↡ Advertisement