Hot Threads of the Month! Start your Thread now!

pChou

May I humbly suggest some form of recognition or reward for a few members who had consistently contribute to this forum.

Carbon82 - regular contributions in rare cars and car related thread

Mercs - Property thread

Tianmo - who has consistently, assisting in keeping an eye in this forum 

I believe at least these three members does increase the viewer ship of this forum.

There may be others included.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Internal Moderator

Hey guys pasieh sorry for the late announcement~

got summoned by @pChou to do the announcement this round  [smash]  [smash]

Here's the winner for the Hot Thread of the Month for January 2018:

post-46381-0-21967400-1519371123_thumb.jpg

1st Prize

W​i​n​ne​r​:​ @carloverguy2017 winning at 130 points

Winning thread: Singapore Motor Show 2018 - The Girls- All of Them

2nd Prize

Winner: @Wind30 following up cloasely at 125 points

Winning thread: Family trip in Eastern Europe 2017

3rd Prize

Winner:  Heman75 did it with 110 points (I just can't tag his name for unknown reason, any kind hearted member can help?)

Winning thread: Charity Drive: Volunteer Drivers Needed

Once again thank you all for the participation and contribution to the forum!

Keep it up, gong xi fa chai~

• Praise 4

Hey guys pasieh sorry for the late announcement~

got summoned by @pChou to do the announcement this round  [smash]  [smash]

Here's the winner for the Hot Thread of the Month for January 2018:

attachicon.gifHot Threads of the month.jpg

1st Prize

W​i​n​ne​r​:​ @carloverguy2017 winning at 130 points

Winning thread: Singapore Motor Show 2018 - The Girls- All of Them

2nd Prize

Winner: @Wind30 following up cloasely at 125 points

Winning thread: Family trip in Eastern Europe 2017

3rd Prize

Winner:  Heman75 did it with 110 points (I just can't tag his name for unknown reason, any kind hearted member can help?)

Winning thread: Charity Drive: Volunteer Drivers Needed

Once again thank you all for the participation and contribution to the forum!

Keep it up, gong xi fa chai~

Thank you folks in MCF.  Paisei. 好受不起。 感激。

congrats to @carloverguy2017, @wind30 and @heman75!

Thank 优。

• Praise 2

Congratulations to the winners. I would say each has it element that deserves winning HTOTM.

@carloverguy2017

Your videos quench the thirst for those that value the show girls more than cars. Maybe I am the odd one here, but when I am at a motorshow, I ask the model to Siam aside so as for me to take a clean shot of the car... OK I own up, I am a car freak (NOT gay ok) :D :D :D

@wind30

Time matters. If you have started the thread a few days earlier, you might emerge as the top winner. I really like your artistic holiday photos. Make me too ashamed to post mine, which I initially thought of doing (I also make a trip with Family to Eastern Europe last Dec). Hope to see more nice photos from you.

@heman75

Thanks for sharing such meaningful charity drive, and be the coordinator for the event. I sincerely hope we have more such event, as I believe most would not mind to play our tiny part to make things better for the needy.

May I humbly suggest some form of recognition or reward for a few members who had consistently contribute to this forum.

Carbon82 - regular contributions in rare cars and car related thread

Mercs - Property thread

Tianmo - who has consistently, assisting in keeping an eye in this forum

I believe at least these three members does increase the viewer ship of this forum.

There may be others included.

Thank you.

Thanks for your compliments. I am just a car freak and don't deserve any special award / recognition honestly. I am more than happy that I am given this free space to post / share what I am interested with, be it car, gadget or cooking related (some ever commended that I and a few others are turning MCF into a ladies forum hahaha).

As I have always believe, a forum is meant for sharing of experiences and knowledge, and since I have benefited from others posting, it is only right that I continue with the spirit of sharing. Frankly just like at work, an award might mean more pressure for me to churn out new stuff / ideas, better not...

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

Congrats to the winners!

Very well deserved!!

Personal n well taken holiday pics, charity drive which shows a big heart and pics from our main love here-cars albeit distracted by ladies, well done guys, keep it up!

• Praise 3

My family photos lose to motor show girls photos :)

Thanks for the award

I just browsed your photos , been too busy to check out MCF recently due to Youtube 2018 new monetization rules and I've been working on some changes and tweak in my channel.

Your photo looks fantastically tasteful ( no puns intended )  and brings the mood out of your family tour.

The only reason are more closet tikopeh here than honest family man.. LOL..  I blame it on the tikopehs..really..

Admit it, who has been repeatedly watching my Motorshow girl video, own up !  [smash]

Thanks all for your continued support for my videos and honestly deep from my heart, audience is what pushes me to do more videos like these. 

And not forgetting to say a great thank you to MCF for having such a friendly platform for everyone to share their works and opinion freely.

Cheers for 2018..HUAT Ah ! [:p]

Edited by carloverguy2017
  • Praise 1

Thank you everyone for supporting my thread, and I hope to paraphrase Life Magazine's motto from Walter Mitty:

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."

I hope that we can all continue to share, to make friends and help this forum grow from strength to strength!

Looking through your post,I am really thinking if I should go to Jerusalem once in may life as it's the cradle of Abrahamic religions...like Christianity etc...

Thanks for your thread...it makes me more interested to travel there.

Just a general qn,has anyone travelled to the middle east other than Israel?

Congratulations to the winners. I would say each has it element that deserves winning HTOTM.

@carloverguy2017

Your videos quench the thirst for those that value the show girls more than cars. Maybe I am the odd one here, but when I am at a motorshow, I ask the model to Siam aside so as for me to take a clean shot of the car... OK I own up, I am a car freak (NOT gay ok) :D :D :D

Sorry @carloverguy2017, but I gonna agree on bro Carbon82 on this.  [laugh]

I also will ask to girls to siam jit bi when I take car photos. I go for the motorshow to see cars only. 

Maybe they should remove the girls so that I can take better pictures of the cars in future.  [thumbsup]

It's motor show, not girl show.

Anyway, congrats to the winners.  [nod]

Sorry @carloverguy2017, but I gonna agree on bro Carbon82 on this.  [laugh]

I also will ask to girls to siam jit bi when I take car photos. I go for the motorshow to see cars only. 

Maybe they should remove the girls so that I can take better pictures of the cars in future.  [thumbsup]

It's motor show, not girl show.

Anyway, congrats to the winners.  [nod]

You ask the girls siam Ji Bi, you will break their lovely hearts.. how can a car be more worthy than the girls.. sob sob ..  [laugh]

You ask the girls siam Ji Bi, you will break their lovely hearts.. how can a car be more worthy than the girls.. sob sob ..  [laugh]

Not my problem. I go motor shows is just to see cars only.  :a-m1212:

Besides, being short, fat, ugly and poor, it is better for me not to seek unwanted attention. 

Not my problem. I go motor shows is just to see cars only.  :a-m1212:

Besides, being short, fat, ugly and poor, it is better for me not to seek unwanted attention. 

You are hinting to me PSY.. the short fat ugly guy.. and he is rich..

post-184364-0-00897100-1519574069.jpg

You are hinting to me PSY.. the short fat ugly guy.. and he is rich..

No, worse than him.

He's not really short.

Fat yes, but there are fatter people than him.

Ugly, no. He may be fat but don't think he's ugly. There are people much uglier than him.

And he's rich. Doesn’t matter how he looks, i. e. Fat.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Lai lo, lai lo! Here are the winners for Hot Thread of The Month for February 2018.

First Winner: Benarsenal

Winning Thread:  MCF China

Second Winner: kdash

Winning Thread:  Treasure life...

TIE  [laugh] 

Second Winner: Freeder

Winning Thread:  What’s your Primary School?

post-170585-0-27078100-1520394630_thumb.jpg

Congrats to the winners above and wish you all a great week ahead~

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2